Chapter 6

[Chres's POV]

"Chres! Prince! Get up!" Someone yelled from downstairs. And by someone, I mean Ray. That guy loves to shout.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. You're probably wondering why I'm sleeping, or was, before that son of a gun woke me up. Anyway, vampires sleep too. It's a way for them-- I mean us-- to rejuvenate our energy.

"Chres! Get your lazy ass outta bed." Ray banged against my bedroom door.

To tell you it was irritating would be an understatement. You see, this house is a mansion, so imagine what my bedroom's going to look like. Yeah, more than big. The queen sized bed I'm sleeping on is in the middle of the room against the wall and directly ahead of it is a flat screen tv. The spacious bathroom is to my right and the walk in closet to my left.

We've been here for about a week now and I can't say it's not been fun because it has.

Back before I was a vampire, I never had a lot of friends, if any at all. So being with Perry and Ray and Craig this week has been the best moments of my life. Ever.

I groan again when Ray yells for me to get up or no food for me and that has me jumping out of bed in a flash. My legs are still tangled in the sheets so I fall face first on the carpeted floor. Ray laughs behind my door and I scowl at nothing in particular. "Shut up!" He only laughs harder as his footsteps retreated down the hall.

I got up off the floor and shuffled lazily to the bathroom to perform my morning routine.

I came out of the steam-filled bathroom after taking my shower and wrapped a towel around my hips.

After I dried off I went over to my closet and he grabbed a pair of brown sweats and a white vest and pulled them on before heading down to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Waffles!" Ray screams. Oh no, not waffles again. I swear the boy is married to waffles and we've been eating them every single day for the time I've been here. I honestly don't know how Craig deals with this. Oh wait, I do, he's his soulmate, which means he has to endure it but no one said I couldn't eat anything else, since I have no soulmate to please.

"Not again!" I look at him incredulously.

"Oh yes, again!" He glares at me. He points the spatula he's holding, at me and says, "If you don't want them, make your own breakfast yourself" then turns around and continues flicking them.

I turned and scanned the kitchen. I'm too lazy to make breakfast for myself and since Craig and Perry are here, it should be no problem.

"Ooh Perry..." He glanced up from his new iPhone. I placed an innocent look on my face and looked at him pleadingly. His expression turned from confusion to fear as I moved closer to him.

"Oh no! No, no no!" He jumps off his stool and backs up with every step I take towards him.

"Please!"

"Nuh uh." He shook his head, his black curls bouncing around. Okay, so that's not working. Time to bring out the Power of The Pout. I didn't want it to get to this, but he left me no choice.

I slightly stick my bottom lip out and make my eyes wide. Of course, it's acting but then my eyes start to water for real and my chin trembled. I really want him to make for me breakfast because I'm hungry and he's the only one who knows how I like it.

"Please, Perry." I said quietly and looked up at him.

[Prince's POV]

"Please Perry." My lips tipped upward in a smile. I liked it when he called me that.