Chapter 49 | Part 2

Rosalind's POV

"Ready to go?" My mom asks as I walk out of the bathroom in Clayton and I's room. I nod and we go downstairs to get my dad.

Clayton, my mom, my dad and I are all going to the largest pack in the world for a night along with other Alphas.

Got to say, I'm excited. This is going to be the first time I meet the strongest pack's alpha.

Once my mom and I are downstairs she tells me to just go get in Clayton's car and that she will be right behind me.

I do as told and walk outside to see Clayton standing in front of his blue jeep with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling for?" I ask him curiously as he opens the passenger door for me.

He shrugs, "I don't know, guess I'm just happy I get to show off how great and hot my mate is compared to theirs."

I shake my head smiling and get in the jeep as I see my mom and dad walk outside before they get in as well.

We pull up to large gates and Clayton rolls down his window.

"Alpha Clayton and Luna Rosalind of the GreyCrescent Pack." Clayton says and the gates open up for us. He drives past the gates and soon we see a huge house with a water fountain in the front and a nice garden along with bright gold lights shining in the dark night.

Pretty fancy for werewolves.

Once Clayton parks the jeep we all get out and make our way to the large house with glass doors. As soon as we set foot inside I smell hundred of different wolves and hear soft music.

But soon I also feel that Clayton is angry.

I mind-link him, 'Clay, what is it?'

He mind-links me back quickly,
'Blake is here-'

Clay gets interrupted by the strongest pack's alpha greeting us,
"Hello Alpha Clayton, I didn't think you would make it."

We look over to see a red haired 20 year old guy come down a set of stairs with a pretty black haired girl on his arm.

Clayton just smiles, "hello Alpha Marcel, I didn't think I was coming until this morning."

Clay then looks over at me and I smile at him, before he looks back at Alpha Marcel.

Alpha Marcel shaking Clay's hand. Marcel looks over at me with his gold eyes and smiles, "Luna Rosalind. I guess the rumors are true!"

Clay clears his throat, "What?" Marcel just laughs, "You're mate is only 16. Anyways, I would love for you to meet some of the other alphas here."

Clayton nods before he turns to me, "I'll see you in a bit princess."

"Okay." I tell him before Clayton and my dad go off with Alpha Marcel to talk with Alphas and Betas for awhile.

The black haired girl then smiles at me, "Hi, I'm Bebe. I'm Marcel's mate."

"Hi, I'm Rose." I say giving her a smile.

She looks down at my stomach and smiles even more, "Congra-" I cut her off since my mom is right next to me, "I would love to see more of your pack house! It's so nice here."

Bebe nods, "After awhile I can show you around. I smell Champaign right now and want some, do you want any?" Bebe asks my mom. "Yes please." My mom says.

We then all head into a large room, kind of like in princess movies where there is a giant ball room. I look around and see hundreds of different Alphas, betas, and Lunas all standing around having drinks and talking.

My mom and Bebe walk away over to a large table lined with all sorts of different wines and champaign. No beer, vodka, shots, or anything like that — it's classy.

As I stand watching everyone enjoy themselves I have a weird feeling that someone is watching me.

I push the feeling away as a familiar voice say my name.

I turn around to see the pale-faced, blue eyed, black haired girl Ella.

"Ella! How are you?" I ask as she walks over to me. As soon as she is near I sense she is pregnant.

Guess I'm not the only one that got knocked up lately; I laugh to myself at my little comment.

"I've been great!"

"How's your pack?" I ask her as I remember her pack was taken over by her beta because they wanted a male leader.

"It's better than it's ever been! Hunter really got everything under control." She says smiling.

Her smiles fades as she asks me, "How's Clay doing?"

"He's doing better."

I look around when I get the strange feeling that I am being watched again. As I vert my eyes around I soon see Clayton. He makes his way over to Ella and I before he gives her a hug.

I can't believe I was jealous when I first saw him and Ella hug — they're just like brother and sister.

"Nice to see you Ella!" He cheers.
"Nice to see you too! Hey, you gonna sing let it go for us all tonight?" Ella teases. Clayton shrugs it off before he turns to me.

"Let's dance." He says as he holds his hand out for me.

I take his hand and he leads me out to the dance floor as a slow song plays.

While Clayton and I dance I feel someone watching me still. Clay must have noticed as he asks, "What's wrong? You seem nervous."

"I-I just feel like I'm being watched."

After the song Clayton and I walked over to Hunter and Ella.

"I'm not happy that Blake is here." Ella says to Hunter.

"You're not the only one." Clayton says joining their conversation. Hunter and Ella turn to face Clay and I.

"I've never met him, but I don't like the sound of him. He still wants Ella dead and now that she's pregnant he's really going to want her dead." Hunter growls.

I started to feel nauseas so I hurried away, while they talked about Blake, so I could find a bathroom. How long do I have to deal with this sickness from my pregnancy?

As I fast walked to find a restroom I bumped into someone; a dark haired man.

He turns around and looks at me as he smiles weirdly and says, "Sorry."

He moves out of my way as I thank him and hurry into the bathroom.