Chapter 27

A/N~ Is everyone excited for Suicide Squad? I think they could've done a bit better cast/appearance wise but I do love Jared Leto- I'm sure he won't disappoint us.

Jonathan's POV~

I scowl at the bastard before me.

"What do you want, Two Face?" Scarecrow growls breaking free of his cage in my mind. Two Face merely chuckles at my question.

"Oh, I think you know what I want," he smirks mischievously. Jarvis slyly reaches behind jacket.

"You have 2 options," Scarecrow and I's voice blending together, "leave peacefully and do whatever foolish thing you want with other people or. . .stay and get your ass killed." Two Face gives a cold look and starts examining the things around the room.

"It all started so innocent you know. You saw Crow and immediately fell for her. . .Something that's never happened before I assume? You and Crow took a liking to each other instantly and began talking more and more until the point you would kiss and kiss," his tone turning hard and angry," That lead you to marriage and then soon enough Crow's having a damn child!" Snap.

I lunge at Two Face and put my hands around his neck.

"You've done enough. You leave me and our kids alone! Do you hear me?!" I bark.

"More than one?" Two Face asks with a chuckle. I tighten my grip. Jarvis comes up to us and injects him with my fear toxin. He then wraps one of his devices around Two Face's head. The sound of heels and shoes enter the room.

"We got this! Don't we puddin'?" Harleen said awful cheerful.

"That's right! Johnny, you can join us if you like. All of us have grown quite. . . bored with Mr. Grouchy over there," Joker replies with loud laughter. Harley struts over and starts wrapping up his hand while he withers in fear. Jarvis removes my grip from his neck, letting Joker put a bag over his head.

My breathing is ragged, my anger eating me alive.

"Where's Crow?" Harley asked with worry evident in her voice.

"Yeah, where is that little bird?" Joker also asks.

"Not to worry she's"-

"Hidden," I finish for Jarvis. I motion towards Two Face. He can easily break free from them with my toxin wearing off and get her. Jarvis nods now understanding. Harley lets out a sigh of relief.

"Leave him to us. . and the others. . .We'd like to give him a going away party," Joker chuckles. Harley grins proudly and gives us a thumbs up.

"He's in very good hands, Johnny," she says as they walk out the door. I smirk and sit on top of the door of Crow's hiding place. I'm not living here. . as much as I do want to murder Two Face. A knock comes from the door.

"Johnny boy!" I roll my eyes at Edward's nickname for me. He enters the apartment and finds us.

"You all are missing out on all the fun out there," he says with a grin.

"I'm sure we are," Crow says from below. Edward shows no sign of shock or confusion.

"Well everyone is having a blast. All the cops, well most, are dead. Lots of policemen fled, a portion of the population of the city made it out alive. . ."his voice trailing off.

"So the city is ours," Crow states. I can hear the smile in her voice.

"And Batman?" Jarvis asks.

"Him and his little family haven't been seen in awhile. Selina has been keeping watch amidst all the chaos. Batman is sure to try to surprise us all and try to take back Gotham," Edward answers. I nod approvingly and smile.

Who knew that the villains could overthrow the balance of things for once?

I laugh quietly; Gotham is ours.