Chapter 25: Rouge Attack

YOU KNOW WHAT. I HATE SCHOOL.

LIKE HOW DO TEACHERS EXPECT US TO GO TO SCHOOL, DO HOMEWORK, STUDY FOR TESTS, BE SOCIAL WITH OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, EAT FULL MEALS, GO TO WORK, AND GET A FULL 8 HOURS OF SLEEP.

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Sorry rant over. As you can tell, I had to do a 10 page paper and study for 2 tests in anatomy.

I'm slowly going insane.

But on the good side. I finally got my paper done and I really hope I got a good grade because if not, shit will hit the fan.

And this flu is totally kicking my ass right now. Like holy shit. This is the first time ever in my life that I got the flu and I never want to experience it ever again!

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes, it really means a lot! This is why I have the best fandom ever!

And guess who got a job?!?! Me! I will be working at the front desk at where I use to work before the car accident lol.

Anywhore. I'm going to write this chapter and you guys might see me in a mental hospital.

P.S.- I'm gonna try and make this chapter longer because I've been so busy with school that my other chapters were quite short. And I'm really sorry about that.

P.S.S.- Don't worry, I didn't forget about the surprise ;) MY NEW BOOK GIRLS RULE IS OUT SO MAKE SURE YOU GO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY!

--------------------------------------

Jack

"Punch harder!" River yelled as he held the punching bag in place. "You aren't punching it hard enough. The bag isn't even moving."

I groaned in frustration. "I am! You, a freaking alpha werewolf, is holding the punching bag. It can't move with a wall of muscle holding it!"

River smirked as he flexed his arms. "Wall of muscle, eh?"

I punched his shoulder.

"Ow." He whined as he rubbed the red spot.

"Pay attention." I said as I got back in my fighting stance.

"Okay sorry." River mumbled as he placed his hands back on the bag.

"Don't hold it as tightly this time." I said as I landed a kick and got back to throw a punch.

River loosened his grip slightly and that's when I struck the bag with my fist.

I smirked as the bag moved back a couple inches and River rolled his eyes.

"Told you I was punching hard." I said while sticking my tongue out.

"Told you I was punching hard." River mocked in a high pitched tone.

"I do not sound like that." I said as I took a swig of my water bottle.

I cursed mentally as I felt some dribble down my chin.

I was about to wipe it away, but I saw River staring at the drop of water that is slowly running down my neck.

I cleared my throat and his eyes slowly lifted to mine.

"Sorry." River said hoarsely as he coughed. "Back to training."

I smirked as he got a little flustered.

This could be fun.

A plan was made up in my mind.

A little revenge won't hurt.