Talking truth{16}

Well it's Friday night and I'm sitting in my room watching Netflix home alone, I still haven't spoken to Chase he's left me a load of texts, missed calls but I'm still a little hurt also embarrassed that how I reacted it was pretty obvious that's I was jealous and I don't want Chase to figure out how I feel about him seeing that I'm not even sure how I do feel about him.

I was just about to get the popcorn when I hear the doorbell ring it's probably Sarah she said she might pop over. I look at myself in the mirror to see my hair in an extreme messy and bumpy bun and a oversized black sweatshirt and and some red sweatpants.

"Coming!" I shout and head to the front door.

"I told you already you don't to need to knock" I say an open the door but instead of Sarah it was Chase standing there.

"Ah thanks babe I'll remember next time"

I could actually feel my eye twitching.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a harsh tone leaning my body on the door.

"Can I come in?" He ask rubbing the back of his head, you can definitely tell he's nervous.

"I don't think that's a good idea, now what do you want?"

"Just to talk" he actually sounds desperate to talk I can't help but feel a little bad but I'm still hurting and its not even that he was making out with a girl, even though that did hurt me it's more it had to be Ashley and she's been rubbing it in my face ever since but it's not like he now that I have a history with Ashley.

"Fine!" I sigh and open up the door. Gosh I wish I wasn't a push over.

He walks in and sit on the coach next to me.

"Okay what did you want to say?" I ask him.

•CHASE POV•

"Okay what did you want to say?" She asked me.

Oh shit maybe I didn't think this through, what do I say? Oh well I made out with Ashley because I was jealous of seeing Matt flirt with you? Nope that's not going to work I am so screwed!

"Well u-uh I um" I stutter trying to think what to say.

"You uh what?" She asked with her arms folded.

I sigh realising that I have know idea.

"Why where you so upset that I kissed Ashley?"

Oh shit I shouldn't of ask that!

"I-I wasn't upset" she says biting her bottom lip, she always does that when she's nervous or lying.

"Mmmm okay" I say sarcastically.

"It's just Ashley so mean an trashy I know you like that kind of thing but, I don't know I didn't expect that"she shyly says tilting her head to the side.

I couldn't help but feel hurt when she said that I like mean and trashy even though I usually do but it's not that I like them it's because there easy, wow I sound like a dick.

"Look it really didn't mean a thing I was just angry and there she was"

"Why where you angry?" She asked frowning her eyebrows.