I'll Stand By You Until The Sun Stops Shining

"Up, up, up. Come on. There's no time to sleep in. We have to get Joe." I stated pulling the covers off of Bonnie and she jumped, gazing up at me.

"Get Joe? Is everything okay?" Bonnie asked worriedly and I laughed at her.

"Well, considering she'll be walking down the aisle in T-minus 10 hours.. I hope so." I countered, laughing as she sat up. "Come on. Wedding bells await." I added smirking before I walked out of the dorm room.
~~~

"Crap." Joe sighed deeply, pacing around the room and I rose my eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" Elena asked coming into the Salvatore parlor which is now a dressing room for the wedding.

"My shoes. My gorgeous and expensive shoes you wear once but never wear them again shoes. They're not here. They are missing." Joe replied freaking out.

"Do you want to do a locator spell on them?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

"On my shoes?" Joe asked furrowing her eyebrows and I laughed a bit. "Is that possible?" She asked in shock and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe but Bonnie could do it also." I replied looking back at her as she tried to grab the dress drier off of its sophisticated place on a hanger.

"How do you work this stupid thing?" Bonnie asked in annoyance and I laughed before she got angry and started pulling on it harshly.

"Go ahead, break it. I'm sure my wrinkled dress will distract everyone from my missing shoes." Joe stated worriedly and I put my arms on her shoulders.

"Hey, calm down. Don't waste all of your panic, now. We still have eight hours until the ceremony. Nonalcoholic mimosa?" I asked smirking and holding up orange juice.

"One, a nonalcoholic mimosa is just juice and two, I can't drink. Somebody should drink—You should drink." Joe stated handing it to me and I laughed, shaking my head at her.

"Elena?" I asked shrugging and looking back at her.

"I will drink—Eventually. I have human tolerance now. Which is cheap and a lot less fun." Elena admitted, taking the orange juice out of my hand and drinking it and I sighed before Joe's phone rang. Joe practically ran over to go get it but I stood in front of her with a finger towards her.

"No, no, no, no, no." I warned, pointing a finger at her. "Relax." I reassured, grabbing the phone before she took a few breaths as I answered it. "Joe's phone." I stated and rose my eyebrow. "Huh.. Okay." I said nodding. "Okay, okay-" I added before Joe cut me off.

"That's not an okay. That's an 'there's a problem', okay." Joe stated worriedly and I sighed at her.

"Yeah. We'll call you back. Bye." I nodded, hanging up. "Danielle's got the flu." I sighed and Joe chuckled dryly, shaking her head.

"It sounded like you just said Danielle has the flu." Joe stated and we all looked at her confused as her breathes became heavy. "Which is impossible because Danielle is my wedding coordinator-" Joe stated cutting herself off and I bit my lip. "Well, how sick is she, can she still work?" She added worriedly and I laughed nervously.

"It depends on how much vomit you wanna have at your wedding.." I stated truthfully and she slowly shook her head and sat down in defeat.

"To be honest, I think this is a good thing." A voice reassured and we all turned our heads to see Caroline stand at the doorway of the parlor. "Because no matter how good Danielle was, I'm pretty sure I'm better." She added smirking and I laughed shaking my head before I walked towards her and hugged her.