Exodus

Exodus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25th of Waking Sun, 12-5M

Mistress Amaya of Celesdane

Your Grace,

I have attended the Annual Anartica Royal Council Meeting at your request. Representatives from each city has come to gather in His Majesty’s Great Hall - including Sir Wallace. My men and the Southerns were disgusted by his presence and his latest position in the Main Council - General Commander for His Majesty’s Royal Navy. With all due respect Your Grace, why in God Allender's Mighty Scepter would His Majesty be such a foolish bastard to give Wallace that high of a position in the Council?! Has the old man been hitting the can lately? Think of all the possibilities that could happen when Wallace takes over His Majesty’s impregnable navy. I shudder at the thought...

Ever since that scoundrel chose his precious land and diamond mine over the South, people have started riots along the Heart Bridge leading to Anartica. And now, everyone is questioning His Majesty’s orders.

Your Grace, I suggest we must take immediate action before Wallace take advantage of his authority. Think about the South. Your homeland. Your people. Most especially your sweet beloved daughter, Alexandra.

The Southerns must flee at once! Hide somewhere where not one of Anartica or even the other nine cities’ soldiers can find you. The three cities of the South must stand united at all cost! Bring them to the far reaches of Benenzia - through the Sacred Portal of Allender - and to freedom!

I fear the worst, Your Grace. I highly doubt my men would be able to come along in your journey. It is only the matter of time when Wallace discovers of our intentions and initiate a fleet to your way. I bid you and the South farewell, Your Grace. Godspeed.

General Braeburn

* Take care of my Alexandra for me. Soon they will know her true potential.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :)

hello! this is my first chapter of my first book!!!! WWOOOHHOOO!!

MORE SHALL BE REVEALED!

but dont expect so much from me cuz i have school and other stuff to do...... :)

and if you want. u can help me by making a cover for the book... i dont know how to do or even make one:( haha

contact me through instagram: @louissabeans ( because im always online) :)

bye bye

~jennie :)

ps: the dates go like this: "25th of waking sun" - 25th day of spring "12-5M" - 12th year of the 5th millennia :)

the dates are just made up :) they dont really hold any importance :)