FUZZY!- Cole

Alright welcome back everyone its time for another update on ninjago boyfriend scenarios, and i sadly have to rewrite this chapter AGAIN. Just when i was about to publish the chapter, ya know what it does? It deletes it. Ughhhhh this is so tedious, rewriting a chapter that i already wrote twice (cuz for some reason, it deleted twice on me -_- how convenient) but anyways, how the next few segments are layed out are above, leading up to the PROPOSAL on chapters 195-200! Guys i wanna say thanks for reading this book, i couldnt have made it this far without you guys. Go check out my conversation tab on my profile to vote on where i should go next (and by vote i mean comment your answer) with the ninjago boyfriend series. Anywhoozles, on with the story!

You sat there at the kitchen counter, staring at the cake you just made. Youve spent three years now with cole, and you decided to celebrate with... CAKE!

But it was so tempting.... You really wanted to scarf down that f/f in seconds, and leave absolutely nothing for cole. But you wouldnt, no matter how many fights you may have been through... Or how many times he didnt share his cake with you... Because... You cared that much about your boyfriend... Even if he didnt share with you.

All of the sudden, you felt yourself being shoved forward, and you felt icing consume your face.

A few moments later, two strong arms picked you upand turned you around. But, you still with the frosting covering your face, you couldnt see them. But you still had a good chance on who it was. You grinned as he wiped the cake icing from your eyelids, and you open them to see your one and only boyfriend. He started to laugh as kissed you, tasting the sweet icing that you were covered in. "I dont know what tastes better, you or the cake!" cole chuckled as he took one of his great paws and scooped all of the icing off your face. "Id hope its me. Unless you want your next girlfriend to be a piece of cake- Nevermind, youd probably want that..." you giggled as you gently kissed cole on the nose. He held you in one arm alone, while the other was shoveling cake constantly, the tiny crumbs covering your head.

Sorry i havent been updating recently. Me and a friend have been getting into really deep conversations. But ya know, i try to work on stuff when i can. Remember to vote on my page! Bai everyone!