Vay-cay-tion- cole

"CAAAAAAAAKE..." You moan, hoping you would catch coles attention. But, you had no luck. You walk out to the kitchen to smell... CAKE! F/f on top of it! And who was making it, by none other than that beautiful boyfriend of yours. "CAKE!" you scream, tackling the black ninja onto the kitchen floor. He looked at you with stars in his eyes as you tightly hugged him. "Y/n..." he muttered, wriggling underneath your weight.

"Yeah?"
"Do you mind getting off of me?" noticing the posistion you were in, you climbed off and screamed "IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY-"

"Y/n! Stop yelling!" you blushed even more in embarrassment as kai growled at you, but as you helped cole up, he stroked your cheek. "Hey, dont listen to them. Tell ya what? Go pack your bags and we can get outta here and enjoy this cake far away from those grouches. Ok?" you smiled as he pecked your cheek, dissmissing you back to your room.

~§~§~§~

"Y/n wake up," you blinked open your eyes to see cole had taken you to an island, where camp was already set up, and your mouth was already drooling at the boys 8-pack. "What do you think?"

"What do i think? I think its fhe most amazing place in the world!"