Vay-cay-tion- lloyd

You were trying to fall asleep, hoping you could make an excuse to sleep with lloyd tonight, but your mind was blank. "Ughh..." you sigh, trying to shake off your anxiety for lloyds comapny. But of course it failed. You were about to head to the bathroom when you saw lloyd was watching for your movements. He smirked at you, chuckling a soft "Cant fall asleep either?" you smiled back as you sat up in bed, watching the green ninja step inside.

"Remember when i took you to the monestary to move there, and we just flew off into the night with no warning?" you nodded, waiting to see where he was going to take this.

"And remember when i took you to that beach for our first kiss?"
Nod.

"How would you like to merge those two memories together since we missed our anniversery, due to your period. You lit up with delight as he opened the window, and helped you ontonhis dragon. You fell asleep on the way there, but you smiled ad you felt the support of lloyds arms holding you as you drifted off to sleep...

~§~§~§~

You woke up to the feel of lloyds lips pressed against your forehead, and you blinked a few times at the sudden brightness of the sun, but after your vision adjusted, your mouth gaped at the sight of the beach, even more beautiful than when you first arrived there that night about 2 years ago with lloyd for your first kiss. Lloyd just smiled, and you smiled back, knowing you two were going to stay here for a while.