A boyfriend like that- jay

So after this book is complete, im gonna give you all more time to vote on what book should be written next: husband scenarios or the boyfriend scenario special. After this book is completed, ive decided to work on the underfalls fanfiction next, giving you time to vote on my page. Right now, only one person voted, and that was @toqaneem, for the husband scenarios, so thanks for supporting! Anywhore, on with the story!

You were playing vedio games with b/f/n at the arcade, still trying to beat your boyfriends highscore. "Come on.... B/F/N! YOURE NOT HELPING!" your friend jumped out of her trance, and started to play on her side of the machine once more. "So why is this so important to you again?"

"Because b/f/n, i still wanna beat jays high score! Its been my dream!"
"What is jay like? Youve been dating him for two years now and i still havent met the guy,"
"Hes your typical dork: cute, funny and smart. But like, so much better. He cares a lot about me. And hes amazing with tech. One time, cole-" you gasped in shock as you were pulled away from the arcade game and into jays arms. "What did i tell you about beating my high score?"

You started to giggle, meeting his deep blue eyes and guessing "not to?" jay started to chuckle too, and he played with your hair. Then you remembered.

You looked over at b/f/n, who was trying so hard not to pay attention to you 2, but you gave a smirk that she quickly noticed, and she looked over at you. "What?"

"Youre jealous, arent you?"
"Me? Jealous? *scoff* Why would I be jealous?"

You started to laugh like crazy as b/f/n held back hers, along with her envy, as jay was still intrested in your hair.