A boyfriend like that- zane

Hey everyone sorry for not updating! If you havent seen, i started Underfalls, and when i finish that, i should be done with this book as well. So then, i should start the next scenario book (which looks like husband scenarios by the votes coming in.) but anywhore, we should get on with the story! Ive made you wait this long!

"So how much longer until he gets here?" b/f/n whined as she stared out the window at the foot of your bed. You sat at the head of it, constructing simple origami shapes, soon tossing them into a pile that was consuming your room. "He'll be here soon..." you murmur as you concentrate on your origami. Tossing another crane into the pile, you glanced out the window, fhe edges of your mouth forming a smile as you heard the click of the front door, and a single pair of footsteps echoing throughout the monestary. B/f/n jumped at the sound of the sudden noises, and gripped your sheets as she mumbled a "what was that?"

You let out a giggle as you stretched your limbs, climbing out of your bed to meet zane at the doorway, a warm smile stretched across his face as you became in his arms reach. You and the nindroid watched b/f/ns reactions, as the went from mouth-gaping, to expecting your boyfriend as if he was an inanimate object. "Woah... Y/n... Where did you find him? Hes so cute!"

"Ya know b/f/n, zane isnt always goody-two-shoes."

"What do you mean-" you avoided to look into them, but you knew zane had turned his eyes into a deep crimson color. B/f/n slided around you and out the door as she said, "ya know what? I think i forgot to feed my pet bye guys it was nice meeting you-" and she was off in an instant. "I sense she does not aqurire any pet, am i correct?" nooding, you giggled, snuggling deeper into his chest.