35. Hallucinations!!!

God!! This headache is killing me. I opened my eyes, only to shut it close, the head was aching badly. I got up and took the medicine box out of the cupboard and kept a pill in my mouth, and took some water, washing the medicine down to my stomach.

It would take at least 15 minutes for the medicine to kick in, but sleep felt miles and miles away.

I stripped off my dress, getting in the shower to have a nice cold bath, letting the water flow over the head, cooling my brain.

I knew exactly how the headache started. I had been drinking last night, a lot... But I don't remember why I had.... Gunaa...

Yes Gunaa.. But what about him.. Haa about him trying to f**ing kill me and my dad, but mistakingly causing an accident to my girl.. My girl... Oh God.. I didn't call her back yesterday... I clearly remember seeing her calling and staring at her face..

What have I done!!!! I quickly closed the shower, and wrapped the towel around my body, not bothering to dry my head. I ran to my bedstand and checked for my phone.

Once my hand touched it, I grabbed it and switched it on, only to see 11 missedcalls.

Great!!!!

5 from her, 3 from dad, 2 from Kiran, and 1 from Shravanya..

Seriously Great!!!

I called her immediately, and the ring went unheard. I checked the time... 6:50... Yupp sleeping beauty is probably in the bed, hugging the blankets..

I called dad then, and as expected the call was answered.

"Heloo beta... Where were you whole day? We all were worried? Why didn't you call? Was your business there too important you forgot to call us? What about Dhruvika, you forgot her too... I called your friends and they too didn't know... Where were you?" Yupp... My mom!!

Dad's phone, but mom's voice... I'm doomed. If all women were like this, then I'll be dead by time I call Dhruvika.. And Shivani.... I guess Gunaa would be better to deal will than a worried mom, angry girlfriend and pregnant best friend!! Why God why!!!

"Mom.... Mom... Its okay.. I'm fine.. Nothing happened.. And yes I was in a bit of trouble, I couldn't reach anyone on phone?" It came out as a question than a statement, catching people who lies was one thing, but lying to your mom was a completely different thing.

"I'll call Dhruvika as soon as she's up, and where is dad?" I asked, trying to divert the topic.

"He is here, wait I'll pass him the phone.." She said, and there was some noise on the background as she gave him the phone.

"Cherry... How is everything?" Dad asked, and I could see he was sparing me from scolds. Thanks dad!

"Not good, something is up... But I'll tell you as soon as I reach there. I'm coming back today." I said, desperate to see them.

"Today? But you said you would be coming only tomorrow." Dad said, instantly getting the hint that the 'something' was a 'major thing'.

"Yes dad, but I'll be leaving right after work, I'll be there by night... Don't wait for me, sleep and don't tell Dhruvika.. I'm planning to give her a surprise for yesterdays carelessness." I said. It was easy to share things with dad.

"Why? You guys fought? Or you forgot to call her too?" Dad said, laughing at my situation.

"Yeah dad, I forgot to call her yesterday... Not forgot.. I saw her calling many time but I just I don't know Dad... As I said something's up... I was planning to call her but I just guess I drank a lot yesterday I dozed off.." I confessed the truth that I drank... Only dad could help me morally now.. And of course her, but before that I need to get things back to my hands.