PROPOSAL!!!- Kai

GUYSSSSS I DID IT I'VE ACTUALLY MADE IT THIS FAR THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE DA BEST!!!!!!!! THIS SUGGESTION IS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

You leaned against Kai's chest as you walked down the streets of Ninjago City. It was so nice to be alone with Kai, but the only thing that was weird was that he was being so nervous. It was like when he first asked you out, in that big fancy restaurant. But that was 3 years ago. You were closer than ever. Sure, you had a few fights, and you swore he hated you a few times, but now there was no doubt about it. You loved Kai more than anything in the world. 

Kai soon lead you to the same Dojo that you two had first met at, and where your first kiss was too. He sat you down on the step, and as you snuggled in his arms, you felt him trembling. And you wanted to know what was up. You sat up, and turned his face to meet your eyes. "What's your problem?" He asked, confused, as he gazed into your e/c eyes. "I should ask you the same thing,"

"You asked me this three years ago, and I was completely fine."

"No you weren't."

"Yes I was."

"NO. You weren't"

"YES I FUCKING WAS, Y/N! JUST STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME! YES, I'M STRESSED, BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO SCREAM AT ME!" He stormed off, letting tears roll down his face as you ran back to catch him, and hug him tightly. "Look, I'm sorry. Just, be honest with me, will you? I hat it when you're bummed out."

"Well... I was wanting to know..." Kai brushed away his tears as he got down on one knee, and opened a jewelry box from his pocket, whispering, "Will you marry me?"