#7 Camp Secrets (Part 3/4)

You laughed slightly, avoiding eye contact at all costs. You looked left then right then down.

"You nervous, love?" He said smirking slightly, his hand slid up your shirt slightly, making you gasp quietly at the touch of his cold hands.

"n-no" You said laughing slightly, Your body shook violently from the cold so Thomas pulled you closer though it was hardly possible and his body warmth engulfed you.

His bottom lip was the same level as your top lip and his hot breath ran against your face. You got chills slightly, not from the cold but from the feeling of Thomas's body against yours. Everything seemed to slightly fade away, everyone and everything, in that moment Thomas was the only thing that mattered.

He pressed his bottom lip against your top lip softly, the feeling of his warm pink vibrant lips against your cold purple dull lips made you shiver slightly but you loved it. One soft simple kiss could make you so vibrant and full of life.

Then his lips shifted down so they were the same level as yours, and he pressed his lips against yours, you didn't have enough gut to pull away seeing as you couldn't care less if someone saw you and Thomas. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing back. His lips moved in perfect sync with yours.

Thomas Pov

Her arms wrapped around my neck, my hands around her waist. Something begged me to not move, to not ruin the moment. It was a gut, deep inside, telling me i couldn't leave, i couldn't walk away. The more i thought about it the hungrier i grew for her love.

I cant last forever, it won't last forever. That's the fact and there's nothing i can do about it. But we'll have more moments like this, we'll have better moments.

*****

Later that evening i sat staring at the fire. The boys had gone out to the store, i'm not sure where Y/N went. The fire was bright, vibrant burning flames, sparks flying up into the sky. The fire looked as though it couldn't hurt me, it looked as if it was as cold as ice, lonely maybe, scared of burning into ashes.

How could a fire have feelings?

Its not about what has feelings it's about the feelings it has, the fire is abiotic, it doesn't breath, it doesn't have a brain that functions but it has feelings?

Don't we all.

I've been thinking too hard lately, not sure if it's a good thing. All i can think of are metaphors, and what this world really is, what life are we living?

Everything around me is a papertown, its all fake. The buildings, Society, The Government, My Friends...

I have one person in my life i know for a fact isn't a paper person. She's wonderful.. Beautiful.. caring.. realistically logic, intelligent, gorgeous... Y/N...

She isn't fake, she's so real she almost seems fake. She doesn't have to wear makeup, she doesn't have to cover her imperfections because i love all of them. She doesn't have to hide from her problems, because she confronts them logically. She's so bright... This world is a black sky and there are only so many shining stars out there.. She's a shining star, she's the brightest shining star. She's my shining star.

"Thomas?" I heard a soft voice speak. I turned my head quickly and i was pleased to see Y/N standing there, a couple meters away.

"Yes love?" I said smiling as she walked towards me. She wore blue jeans with MY hoodie. I smiled. "That looks good on you by the way" I said pulling at the hoodie gently to make her closer to me.

"Thanks" Her cheeks turned a light pink colour and i smiled, I tugged her down lightly so she fell on my lap. She laughed quietly, sinking into the chair with her legs laying across mine. I smiled and kissed her cheek lightly.

"You're cute when you blush" I said

Y/N Pov

I blushed brightly then he pulled me down onto his lap. I giggled quietly and immediately sank into him. My head near his heart, i swear i could almost hear his heartbeat for a sweet second.

"you're cute when you blush" He said smiling

I blushed harder and dug my face into his shirt/chest. "stop" I said laughing slightly.

"Why should i?" He said as i felt his lips press against my forehead.

"Because you're making the butterflies in my stomach run wild" I Said mumbling quietly as i closed my eyes, my head on his chest. It was the truth, the butterflies were going crazy.

________

Okay guys listen, i'm so sorry this took so long! Its only because i've been super super busy and stressed out.

For like a week i had some serious writer's block as well so if you have any ideas to help me out PLEASE comment below.