Chapter 20

Tyla POV

After Quinn and Derek left they went and met up with Ben at the warehouse. Ari is sitting on the couch in the hospital room holding Ky while Tay and I are talking.

T: when do you get to leave?

Me: the doctors said probably tomorrow morning. I hate hospitals.

T: Oh god me too. I told Derek we ain't havin no more kids but he keeps telling me I betta sleep with 1 eye open. The fuck he gone do...rape me in my sleep. Lol

We started laughing but then I started thinkin. What my life would be like if I was still with Michael...WAIT THAT BITCH KICKED ME OUT!!!

T: what you thinkin bout?

Me: If I was still with Michael. Man when I found out I was pregnant I was hella pissed cause it was Michael's baby but then when he kicked me out and I met Quinn I was hoping it could be his. I wished I had sex with Quinn rather than Michael.

T: it's alright at least you with Quinn now. He gone take good care of you and baby girl. If he don't I'm gone have that ass

We started laughing again. These were the times I wish I had all the time.

Quinn POV

We up in this warehouse and Michael and George still ain't answering my questions.

Me: George why the fuck did you touch her? She was young AND your girlfriends daughter.

G: Man I wanted young...not no old pussy

M: Man you touched Ty. That was my shit bitch.

Me: Shut the fuck up. She wasn't none of y'alls. You know what we gone end this here.

I pulled out my .9 mm and aimed it at Michael.

Me: Any last words nigga?

Me: See you in hell brother

With that I shit him right between his eyes and watched him fall out the chair. I stepped over to George and asked him the same thing.

G: Just remember 'I hit it first'

Before I could pulled the trigger I felt liquid splatter on my face and run down dripping. Looking at George I noticed his body in the chair but his head non-existent. Next to me Derek had his shit gun aimed right where his head used to be.

D: He don't talk about fam like that.

B: Clean this mess up...we out!

Me and my niggas headed out and to my house. We was changing before we went back to that hospital. I don't want no arguments talking about us waking in with blood on us from the girls.

All I got to say is that I'm happy.

1)Baby girl finally here, 2) Michael and George are dead and there will be no more interruptions between me and my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated...

BUT

I need a girl who would want to play the role as Ben's girl. If you would like to message me this information...

1)Name

2) Age

3) Birthday

4) Nationality

5) Why you want to be In Da story?

Thank You lovessssss....

30+Comments,30+ Votes

I know I said 30+ comments and votes on chapter 19 but you all commented on the Authors note so I still counted that as the comments and votes so I updated.

Love You All💋

~Mickey💎