fourteen.

00:00:16:09:47:08

Yoongi breathed in the scent of his breakfast and smiled over at Jimin. "I'm so glad Jin stayed over last night," Yoongi smiled over at his hyung.

Jimin let a quiet sigh leave his mouth as he played with his food. "I'm just glad your parents aren't home," Jin sat down at the table, next to Jimin and smiled.

Yoongi watched Jimin slowly put food in his mouth, he thought the way Jimin's hair swept across his forehead made him look adorable, of course Yoongi wouldn't tell Jimin that. Even though Jimin had a frown on his face he still looked beautiful to Yoongi, it just hurt him to see Jimin in pain.

Jin stared at Yoongi then followed his gaze to Jimin. "Yoongi, have you figured out how to fix Jimin's time?" Jin asked, making Yoongi's smile fall into a frown.

"No," Yoongi said quietly, making Jimin look over at him. "I will though,"

Jin nodded his head, then stood up from the table. "I probably should get going, I planed to hangout with my parents today, I need to catch up with them as well,"

"Okay," Yoongi nodded his head, "I'll see you later, then."

Jin patted Jimin's shoulder. "Don't worry, Yoongi usually figures things out." He smiled over at Yoongi then turned and left the room.

"Are you really going to be able to..." Jimin asked quietly. "I kinda really like being your friend.. I don't really want to leave you,"

Yoongi pressed his lips together, feeling disappointed in himself that he hasn't found a way to help Jimin yet. "I am, I promise,"

Jimin nodded his head as he stood up to go clean his dish up. "Jimin, you barely ate..." Yoongi said, concerned about Jimin's health.

"I don't feel very well..." Jimin sighed as his stomach turned. He's been getting more and more nervous everyday as his time got closer and closer to stopping.

"Jimin, you'll be okay," Yoongi stood up from his chair walking over to Jimin, "I made a promise and I'm keeping it," Yoongi stood behind Jimin, slowly wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin felt heat rise onto his cheeks, getting flustered over Yoongi's touch. Jimin placed his cold hands on Yoongi's arm and let out a sigh, something he does often now.

"We're gonna be okay," Yoongi pushed his forehead against the back of Jimin's head and held onto him tightly for a few minutes.

Jimin closed his eyes, enjoying the moment he was having with Yoongi. "Thank you," Jimin said quietly as he turned around facing Yoongi.

"I don't think I say it enough," Jimin started, "I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate everything you do."

Yoongi nodded his head, leaning forward towards Jimin. "You don't need to, I can just tell you already do,"

Jimin leaned forward pressing his lips against Yoongi's warm ones. Yoongi was taken by surprise at what Jimin had done, but quickly kissed back, not wanting Jimin to think he was going to be rejected.

Both boys pulled apart and stared each other in the eyes. Yoongi's hands slid down to Jimin's and held onto them, giving them a tight squeeze.

"I'll figure this out, now let's enjoy the rest of our day," Yoongi said with a soft smile.

___
skxjskd nighty night~~~