Prologue

^^Alex :) ^^

Lust filled me as I looked at her through her bedroom window. She didn't know I was here. Didn't know that I was able to find her so easily. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was going to be mine once again.

My fist balled tightly at the thought of being away for a little over a year. I had no choice. I had to leave her. The fucking pigs couldn't pin me for several murders that had occurred so they pinned me for some bullshit charge. My original sentence was two years but I gotten out early due to good behavior.

My girl looked tired as she walked into the bathroom after grabbing a t-shirt out of her dresser drawer. She was still petite but has acquired some new curves since I last seen her. Her hips spanned out wider making her Coke bottle shape a little more pronounce. Her breast looked a cup size bigger then her normal C- cups. And that juicy ass of hers was still on point. Damn weight looked good on my girl.

Why the fuck did she try to run? That was a question that have always ran through my mind once Jason told me that she moved in the middle of the night two days after I was locked up. Nobody would not have dared to move in on her. Everyone knew she belonged to me. She had no reason to run.

So why did my angel flee in the middle of the night? Everything was paid for she wouldn't have wanted for anything. She should have stayed at my place. I grit my teeth at her disobedience.

Thirty minutes later she came out of the bathroom. I smiled again as I seen her sleep wear. Eve always wore huge dumpy clothing to bed, claiming that they were the most comfortable. Tonight was no exception. She wore a black large plain T-shirt that hung down to her knees on her 5'5 frame

Her curly brown hair with natural auburn highlights was placed away in a head scarf. I shook my head and chuckled at it. Intriguing how women of color were the only ones who wore head scarves to bed. I knew it was to keep their hair from frizzing up and to prevent breakage due to pillowcases but it still amused me.

Her skin was still a golden Carmel complexion. Like warm honey. I moaned quietly at memories of hours I use to spend worshipping that beautiful body.

I still loved her, even though she betrayed me in running out on me as soon as my back was turned. Fucking left and didn't leave so much as a letter in explanation as to why. That shit hurt.

I never thought I would see the day that a fucking woman would actually hurt me. Shaking my head in disgust my anger came back.

She won't be getting away from me again. At least not alive anyway.

With rage boiling in my gut, I stomped out my cigarette and casually walked around the back of the one story house to let myself in quietly.