⎡15⎦

❖ ❖ ❖

❖ ❖ ❖

On September 1, The Weasley's, Harry, James, and I were running through King's Cross Station while pushing our trolleys. Some of us, particularly the youngest male ginger, had a late start, and we were rushing to get to Platform 9 ¾.

"10:58! Come on! Come on!" Mr.Weasley yelled as he led us through the station. 

"The train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs.Weasley exclaimed hurrying us along.

"Fred, George, Percy you first!" Mr. Weasley instructed. Fred, George, and Percy ran through the wall one by one. "James, Hazel, you next!"

"Good luck Ginny!" I yelled as I pushed my trolley through. James came out after me and we both rushed to bring our trunks onto the train. We eventually found an empty car to sit in to catch our breaths and I took Kronos out of his cage to relax on my lap. 

The door slid open moments and James's current girlfriend walked in. He grinned at her and she sat down next to him. Without a word, they began to snog. For the first 2 minutes, I was grossed out but ended up just dealing with it because, they wouldn't be doing this for that long would they? They kept snogging. Tongues everywhere. I started to feel sick. Standing up, I quietly went to another empty car shaking my head to get rid of that sight I had just witnessed. 

Just then, the Honeydukes Trolley rolled up to the car doorway.

"Anything from the trolley dearie?" the trolley lady asked. I got up and looked at the treats. A boy with brown hair and gray eyes walked up to the trolley from down the hallway. He was tall and was certainly not in my year. I had seen him before—something inside of me recognized him—but I couldn't put my finger on where I knew him from. 

"You first," he said.

I smiled.

"Er- Just 2 Chocolate Frogs, please. Anyone who knows me, knows I love chocolate." 

The old lady smiled and handed me the frogs and in return, I handed her the money with a smile at the boy before I went back into the car.  Opening the Chocolate Frog wrapping, I popped it in my mouth before it could hop away and looked out the window.

I nearly choked. Outside the window was Mr. Weasley's Ford Anglia flying next to the train. I started coughing violently and spit the frog into a tissue. Looking back at the car, I saw what looked like someone dangling from it. It was Harry. Harry and Ron were driving the Ford Angila to school.

Why were they driving the car? Why weren't they on the train? 

Dozens of questions raced through my mind as I watched in fear as  Ron reached out a hand to keep Harry from slipping. Harry finally was able to get back into the car and I let out the breath I was holding. 

Suddenly, the car door opened behind me causing me to jump. Draco was in the doorway. I let out a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong Hazel?" he asked, coming towards me. I glanced out the window again.