Chapter Fifteen - Teach Me (Pt 2)

"Start off by placing your feet in shoulder width's distance."

"Okay, like this?"

"Exactly. The human body goes into a defensive stand whenever it feels threatened. It's a natural human instinct."

"Oh, yeah?" Emaia smirked and looked into Aide's eyes. "And how would an elf know about human instincts?"

"You don't want me to go down that path, believe me." Aide bitterly replied.

"Actually, I do," Emaia said, feeling a sudden curiosity as to why he got so serious.

But Aide just smiled it off. "This next move is important, so pay attention."

Emaia had learned that that was how he reacted whenever he wouldn't answer the subject; He just smiled and there was nothing she could do to push the truth out of him.

So with a sigh, she nodded and looked at his figure again. "Fine, I'm looking."

"When the attacker attacks from the front, the first thing he likes to do is make sure you can't fight back. He'll start of by grabbing your arms, like so," Aide used both his hands to grab each of her lower arms. "They'll either grab your lower arms or your wrists. Either way, they're both effective."

"Okay, I'm with you so far," Emaia said and nodded concentrated. "Do I wait to get on the ground this time, too, before I act, or can I do something now?"

Aide smiled playfully and looked into her eyes. "The firefly is feisty, I see. Well, as a matter of fact, you have two options," Aide instructed while still holding her arms. "Option one; While he's trying to control your arms, bust your knee in between his legs. That'll teach him a lesson."

"For a man, you really hate men," Emaia laughed.

"Well as a man, I personally know how much it hurts," Aide chuckled back, "But no, I don't hate all men. Just the ones who make a living out of using innocent women for pleasure toys."

"Fair enough," Emaia nodded. "So what's option two?"

"Option two; Wait for the guy to try and pin you beneath him. You use that moment to surprise him and pin him beneath you instead."

"Shouldn't I just be trying to get away from the prick as fast as possible?" Emaia asked and raised a brow.

Aide chuckled and bobbed his head. "Well, I suppose you would. I guess I would just want to teach the guy a really valuable life lesson before letting him run off to find his next victim."

"So punch the guy sore and then make a run for it?" Emaia squinted her eyes for a second while she thought. "You know what, I like that idea better, too."

"In that case, let's move on with option two," Aide said and rearranged his hands to her wrists. "So first off, he'll try and shove you to the ground, using the foot-tripping technique again, in which case, you'll trip and land hard on your back, followed by the weight of your attacker landing on top of you." He explained and looked down at her. "If you're up for it, we can try it. Of course I won't be landing on you, I'll stop my fall with my hands." He assured her.

"It sounds fun, let's try," Emaia smiled and readied herself for the assault.

"You are surprisingly cheerful when rehearsing rape attacks," Aide said and raised a questionable brow. "Should I be worried?"

"Hey, I'm just trying to make teaching fun here," Emaia cheekily replied and childishly stuck out her tongue.

Aide laughed and shook his head at her. "Again you surprise me."