Bonus Chapter 2

Callie's POV

I never thought I would want to rush Corinne's pregnancy but I only said that thinking she would give birth either before or on her due date. Well, I was wrong.

Her due date was exactly four days ago. I personally wasn't worried because sometimes it's normal for a wolf pup to come out later than usual. Corinne however, was panicking at every given moment.

Usually this wouldn't be a problem but Corinne was getting a lot more agitated. She was moody all of the time and she kept complaining about how fat she looked, much to my protests.

I couldn't really feel what she was feeling so I can't even say anything to her but I try my hardest to comfort her as much as I can. It's hard and occasionally it works but then she usually slips back into her mood again. She wasn't a good person to live with when she was like this.

Corey is at Corinne's parents' for the weekend. They have him every other weekend because as much as they love the castle, they said they'd prefer to have him stay at their house as well. Me and Corinne agreed.

Ava and Evelyn are currently on holiday in The Bahamas, courtesy of Corinne and myself. They adamantly refused at first but we weren't taking no for an answer. I explained that I would physically put them on the plane if they didn't go willingly. They laughed but knew I was being serious. In the end, they complied and got on the plane. That made me happy.

Tatum and Sasha have continued to settle into the family and Tatum has finally stopped addressing me and Corinne as your majesty.

Sasha and Corinne have been getting along really well lately and they seem to have a lot in common. Me and Tatum do as well but our friendship is slightly different. We respect each other and I love her like part of the family but we just go about our friendship differently to Corinne and Sasha. I think because me and Tatum are so alike, we like to tease each other slightly. Before, I would get angry at being teased but I've actually been taking a class to manage my anger and I'm able to control it a lot better now. I have Corinne to thank for that actually.

One thing we have managed to do was set up the twins' room. We thought about giving them separate rooms at first but then thought otherwise. They were twins and we didn't want to keep them separated. Me and Corinne decided on a jungle themed room so it's fairly natural and all babies love animals, especially cutely drawn animals,

"Calliria!!"

I winced at the sound of my name being called. It was Corinne and by the sound of things, she wasn't happy,

"Busted." Tatum spoke under her breath. I narrowed my eyes in her direction,

"Shut up. I haven't even done anything."

She chuckled, "That's what you think. Hurry along puppy."

I stood up from my chair and slapped Tatum around the head on my way out of the room, "Witch."

She laughed and I quickly made my way up the stairs to where Corinne was. I knew she was in the bedroom by following her scent.

Once I walked into the room, I gulped as I saw her stand by the foot of the bed with her arms crossed. That meant I was in deep shit right now,

"You called honey?" I said sweetly. She narrowed her eyes at me,

"Don't you honey me. When I ask you to do something, do you just choose not to listen? Do my words mean anything to you?"

"Of course they do!" I replied quickly, "I always listen to you."

She raised at eyebrow at me and gestured towards our bed. I mentally cursed myself at what she was hinting at. When we woke up this morning, Corinne got up before me so she told me to make the bed before I left the room. Naturally, I said okay. She was now angry because I actually forgot to make the bed.