You'll Be In My Thoughts. Always.

YES. I CRIED WRITING THIS.. SO SORRY, GUYS. BUT THIS IS HONESTLY THE MOST POWERFUL CHAPTER I HAVE OR WILL EVER WRITE.
~~~~

Mariana?" Elena asked me as I stood in our old house. "What is this?" She whispered confused and I smiled looking around slowly.

"It's our house." I stated looking at her and she nodded slowly before furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"It's bad, isn't it?" Elena asked eyeing me closely and I shook my head, grabbing her hands and leading her up the steps to the porch.

"I don't think we've seen inside for awhile." I stated ignoring her question and walking towards the door but she sighed, knowing I what I was doing.

"Mari, just tell me.." Elena stated leading off and I almost broke but I didn't.. I had to be strong for her. "How bad is it?" She whispered and I looked at her for a second before shaking my head.

"Come inside with me please, Lena? Pretty please?" I asked in my baby voice and she slowly sighed.
~~

"Elena, Elena!? Come on-hey Elena, wake up!?" I heard a voice say as I started opening my eyes. I slowly stood up carefully not to step on glass around me as I held Freya who was fine as was I. I slowly shook my head at all of the bodies laying on the floor before my eyes fell on Caroline who was kneeling next to a bleeding and unconscious Elena, while she leant over her bleeding from her own head.

"No." I whispered before I vamped towards them. "Caroline, take Freya." I stated emotionless and Care looked up at me before grabbing her and I knelt down next to Elena. "Lena?" I asked moving hair from her face softly. "Elena?" I asked again, more loudly before I bit my wrist and tried putting blood into her mouth. "Come on—just drink, Elena." I whispered holding her in my arms.

"Someone please-help us." Ric cried, holding Joe who was bleeding out of her stomach on the alter. She wasn't breathing or moving. Nothing.

"No." I whispered when Elena didn't open her eyes. "Stefan!?" I said loudly, looking around frantically for him. "Damon!?" I yelled again before I saw both of them stand up from the floor slowly, feet away and shatters of wood and glass fell off of them. "She-she won't wake up. I-I don't understand." I stuttered shaking my head down at my sister.

"Oh, my god.." Caroline whispered frantically from behind me as Freya cried in her arms. "Sh." She reassured in sobs. "Shhh. It's okay." She added shaking her head.

"I'll get her to the hospital." Damon added and picked Elena up quickly and I nodded.

"Here. I'll take Freya." I nodded, grabbing her from Caroline before we both vamped away quickly.
~~~

I rubbed Freya's back as I looked at the doctors examining Elena as my eyes glazed over. I grabbed my phone from my purse before giving Freya to Damon but this time he didn't complain. I sighed as I dialed in a known phone number before they answered. "Mariana." She said confused and I closed my eyes as some relief overcame me.

"Bon, you have no idea how good it is to hear your voice right now." I whispered trying to stay strong.

"Mari. Kai's out." Bonnie stated worriedly and I slowly nodded.

"Yeah. I know. I'm glad you're safe.. I was worried Kai got to you." I replied, wiping my eyes.

"He did.. I don't know how, but I'm alive." Bonnie stated and I slowly nodded. "He drained my blood. That's all." She added and I slowly shook my head.

"T-that's not all. He was at the wedding—Joe's dead. He killed her and the twins.. A-and he knocked down Elena. She's not waking up and the doctors are telling me that there's nothing physically wrong with her." I added shaking my head. "I-I don't know what to do, Bon." I whispered biting my nails.