Who The Hell Is Avery?

----

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

-------

                     "Fine? No I'm not fucking fine. Ava just tried to kill me!" I spewed, and wiggled out of Gage's hold. I stood and faced Ava.

She stood there beside Elli, tears welled in her eyes and her bottom lip quivered. Slowly, a crystal clear drop dribbled down her cheek.

Was she really crying? If anybody should be crying, it should be me! I was almost killed! Did I have to spell it out for them?

"Ava, don't cry. It's okay." Gabby hushed, and a mortified look plastered on my face.

What the fuck!

I'm the victim here, not bitch-face!

"I didn't mean to do it, Ray. I don't know what came over me." She sobbed, and buried her face into her hands. Gabby wrapped a arm around her, and cooed soft words.

"Aw, she didn't mean it, Ray. It was a accident." Gabby said sympathetically, and patted Ava's shoulder.

Ava nodded, and looked at me, giving me a slight smirk before looking back to Gabby and leaning into her shoulder.

"What? She's obviously faking it! Come on, people, I was almost killed!" How many types did I have to say till they got it threw their heads?

I looked to Gage, but he didn't say a thing.

I turned, and began to walk away, I shook my head. Why wasn't I surprised? Gage never stood up for me. But how could I expect him to? His pack was more important then me, and so was Ava.

I yearned to have a sip of alchol. Or a smoke. I needed something to take my thoughts off everything. I needed something to take me away from this hell.

I trudged through the forest, sopping wet. It wasn't till I felt a sharp pain that I collapsed against a tree.

I clutched at my stomach, and leaned my head back. I took in the clean air. But it wasn't helping.

It felt as if somebody had punched me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

I gripped my fingers against the bark of the tree, I could feel the wood dig into my fingertips, and warm blood trickled down my fingers.

"Ray?" I heard somebody call out to me, I looked behind me so fast that I almost had a freaking whiplash. I turned to see it was Gage.

The feeling subsided slightly, but it still nudged at me.

"Piss off, Gage." I rasped, but he shook his head as he walked closer. I hoisted myself up, the pain rippling through me again. I gasped and fell back onto the ground.

Gage rushed over to me and kneeled down on the ground, pressing a hand into my shoulder.

"Oh god," He mumbled. And I gave him a look, saying, 'What?' He didn't respond to the look. He just scooped me into his arms, and I wiggled about, trying to get loose.

"I don't want your help. Leave me alone!" I hissed, but I was quickly silenced once another sharp pain hit me.  I gritted my teeth together. Fuck my life.

We emerged to where the house was, and he carried me in. The whole time I nagged at him. But he ignored me and led me into the room I stayed in at night, he settled me onto the bed. And tugged my shirt up.

My eyes nearly popped out my head.

"Rapist! Get away from me!"

I swatted at my head, but he grabbed my wrist.