A/N

Denouement - The final part of a play, movie, or narrative in which the strands of the plot are drawn together and matters are explained or resolved.

With almost 300 chapters, the larry version of the story, After, comes to end. To further clarify, no After 4 will be written. 

This "book" will consist of a few chapters, ultimately ending the story. The previous three books of After was heavily based on Anna Todd's After. (Obviously an understatement) So the following might (will) seem like a different type of "writing style."

It will be my first published writing and I am lowkey nervous. I decided to take a risk and write a completely original epilogue to finish the story.

I really really hope you enjoy it.

Don't cry <3 I remember being a reader as well, so thank you and give a virtual hug to your readingmates in the comments. ( Readingmates is that a thing? No? Maybe?)

note: if you have a picture you'd like to use for the cover art let me know. I made the cover art ( i tried) so feel free to make your own and send it to me if you'd like a new one. Also if you absolutely hate the title, let me know if you had any ideas. It could be epilogue or something but don't feel that the title After 4 really fits but if you insist let me know.

thank u     :)

"Since when," he asked,
"Are the first line and last line of any poem
Where the poem begins and ends?"
- Seamus Heaney