Holding hands

Should I delete my authors notes? To make more space for preferences? :/

Also, I made this even more cheesy than it had to be. :)

and sorry if they seem repetitive.

T O N Y

Tony is always holding you hand, showing you off and showing everybody that your his girlfriend. He will intertwine your fingers and hols your hand tight but softly, not wanting to ever let you go.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve loves to hold your hand. He likes to feel your hand in his, how his covers yours almost entirely and how light it is. He loves to be the one to hold your hand, be the one for you.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

When he holds your hands, he doesn't intertwine your fingers. He just holds it, likes to rub his thumb on your palm and on the outside if your hand. He loves to fell you there, make sure you never leave.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor finds hand holding amusing. He likes how his hand is immensely big compared to yours. He loves to feel your hand in his and when he's holding your hand he's always smiling.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint will hold your hand a lot, especially when something goes wrong. He loves to give you the reassuring gesture, telling you he's not going anywhere.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

When Pietro holds your hand, it's mainly because he likes to feel you intertwine your fingers in his. He gives you a little squeeze and smiles at you, loving when you smile back.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky holds your hand a lot, a lot a lot. He loves knowing that, even though he's done all these terrible thing and that many people left him, you won't. And the hand holding reassures him.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

When you two hold hands, most of the time, Loki holds your hand with both if his. He caresses it unconsciously and is always smiling. When it's one handed, he rubs his thumb on your hand.

I should really stop changing my covers. ¯\_()_/¯