Thanksgiving Special! Spy x Reader

A/N

Hey what's up my sunshines! I started making this story while in the car on my long 6-8 hour drive to Tennessee. This is the first of my Thanksgiving special stories. I guess they're not necessarily special, they are just on a holiday and whatever. Anyways, enough talk. To the story! Denenenene! (batman reference XD )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I hung ornaments up on the garland I hung up around the room that had lots of pretty lights on it. I was trying to put up all the Christmas decorations I had bought before the guys woke up as a surprise. I couldn't wait until they woke up so I can see their lit up excited faces when they see all the beautiful lights and colorful decorations. Then I was of course going to help Engie and Pyro with the cooking for Thanksgiving dinner later. I was on a ladder, trying to hang up a green ornament when I accidently dropped it. I gasped and closed my eyes, waiting to hear the shatter. Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes. The ornament was floating! I heard the sound of Spy uncloaking and watched his hand materialize under the ornament. I looked down at his face, stunned. Why is he awake! Its way too freaking early for anybody to be awake! He smiled at me. He wasn't wearing his balaclava. His face was so... handsome. His hair was a bit messy, which I found cute. I'm guessing it was because he just woke up. He grabbed my hand and pulled it down to him. He opened my hand up and placed the fragile glass into my hand.

"I believe zhis is yours."He closed my hand over the ornament and patted my hand.

"How did you- what are you doing awake?"

"I see you were trying to surprise us wis zhese lovely decorations."He noted looking around the room.

"Yeah but it's not much of a surprise now thanks to you."Spy chuckled.

"It's difficult to keep me from finding zhese sings out."

"Why do you have to be so snoopy?"I asked jokingly. Spy chuckled.

"Zhat's just part of being a spy."I rolled my eyes with a smile. I hung the ornament up on the junction. I was about to walk down the ladder to go grab a few more, when Spy handed a few up to me. I smiled.

"Thank you."I said while taking the ornaments from him.

"You're welcome. Would you like some help?"He asked. I sighed.

"Well you've already kind of ruined the surprise, so you might as well help. Sure."

We spent the time hanging up ornaments and plugging in lights. When we finally finished, we stood back and walked around the base. We admired how well we had done with decorating. The guys are going to love it. Spy stopped and held his chin in his fingers.

"Hm..."

"What?"I asked.

"It's missing somesing."

"...Well what's it missing?"I asked walking up in front of him.

Spy smiled down at me. He pulled something out from behind his back and held it up above our heads. I looked up to see what it was. It was mistletoe. I blushed as I looked away from Spy. As in tradition, when two people are underneath mistletoe, they are supposed to kiss. My face grew all hot just thinking about it. Spy held my chin in his fingers and made me face him. He smiled as he slowly leaned in. I closed my eyes and soon felt his lips pressing gently against mine. It was a short kiss, but it was still absolutely wonderful. Omg! Spy is kissing me! HAHAHAHA!

That was a damn good Thanksgiving in my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiiii! Did you like it? It was pretty crappy in my opinion. I had another idea for a spy x reader for this, but I decided to save it for the Christmas specials I'll do when Christmas comes around. I just had this planned and really wanted to do it. I'm going to do all the other guys for this as well, but I might do some of them as an x child maybe instead. Idk. Anyways, I'm still in Tennessee rn. I made this whole thing during the drive here. It didn't take that long, really short actually. But still. I will try to get to the others while I'm still here. But don't fret! I will do the rest of the Thanksgiving specials even though it's past Thanksgiving. Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee!