Chapter Thirty

When Camila woke up the next day, she instantly looked down and found her girlfriend asleep directly on top of her. Lauren was snoring softly in her ear and had her right hand gripping the younger girls' shoulder. Camila brought her hands up to her back and scratched her nails lightly against the fabric of her shirt.

Still half asleep, Lauren lifted her head and squinted at the bright light coming from behind the curtains. Though her vision was blurry, she could make out the outline of her girlfriend below her and smiled sleepily. Lauren leaned down and pecked her lips softly before dropping her head back down and falling asleep again.

Camila chuckled at her. The girl could probably sleep all day if Camila didn't wake her up. As she laid there, the brown eyed demon thought about the whole Derik issue. She still didn't know what made her so special. Derik could have easily moved on after being denied and then tried again later (at the least), but no. He was relentless. Camila couldn't see how someone would go through all the trouble to break her and her girlfriend up.

After feeling Lauren shift slightly in her sleep, Camila looked down and ran her fingers through her hair. "Pretty girl." She whispered to herself, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "I'm so lucky to have you." She continued in a hushed tone. "So fucking lucky." Camila sighed.

If Lauren were to roll over on her own side of the futon, Camila would be able to make her girlfriend some breakfast in bed. But the green eyed girl was very content on top of Camila and didn't budge in her slumber one bit. A blessing and a curse. Camila laid underneath Lauren for a good hour, squeezing her thighs together until she couldn't take it anymore. She lightly pushed the girl off, rolling her onto her own pillow, and then ran outside to pee.

Once Camila got back inside, she set the toilet paper roll down in its spot on the shelf and turned to face the bed. Under the covers was a very pouty Lauren. All you could see was her green eyes barely showing over the blankets, and her eyebrows pointed downwards above them.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Camila smiled, not seeing the frown on her girlfriend's face. To her, Lauren just looked like she always did when she woke up in the mornings.

"You left me." Lauren told her. The younger girl furrowed her eyebrows. "I woke up when you were pushing me off and then you left me." She brought her arms over the blankets and crossed them, revealing the rest of her face.

Camila smiled slightly and got down on her hands on the bed and knees to crawl over to Lauren who was keeping her poker face. Once she was right on top of the girl, she let her hands and legs give out and she dropped all of her weight onto the older girl. Lauren grunted and brought her arms out from under her.

"I had to pee, Laur." Camila told her, her head facing the far wall. "I was going to come right back to you and cuddle, I promise. I know how much you love cuddles in the morning." She smiled and turned to face Lauren. "And I'm here now."

Lauren hummed dully and rested her hand on Camila's lower back.

"So cuddle me! Wrap your arms around me, pull me close, tell me I'm your girl." Camila speaks into her neck, trying to get closer to the girl. "Shower me with kisses, run your fingers through my hair, do something." Camila whines.

Lauren grins and kisses her forehead. "Come here, baby love." She pulls the blankets out from underneath Camila and wrapped them around her shoulders. "I can't even stay fake mad at you longer than a few minutes." Lauren chuckles.

"Good." Camila kisses her cheek, a loud smack sounded when she pulled away. "How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Really really good." Lauren smiled. "I was super comfortable for some reason and slept like a baby." Camila snorted. "What's so funny?" The older girl asks.