1

"Go," I whisper to my brother, Tony Stark.
His iron suit clangs as he moves his arms, extending them so that he can fly.
The so called abandoned building's brick walls surround me, engulfing me in its entrance. My skin tight black suit hides me in the shadows, waiting to strike. I listen to the sound of metal against metal that comes from around the corner, which is always music to my ears.     
     The sun creeps through the small cracks. The old bricks stick out and are chipped on the corners. Some dig into my back as I lean against the wall.
     I see a H.Y.D.R.A. agent near by me. When he steps in directly front of me, I pounce and attack him. When I knock him out, I stand to attack more prey. As I turn, I see an agent. I take out my handgun and shoot. He drops to the ground. I climb the railing of stairs, taking down agents as I go.
     I hear Tony fly around, taking agents with him. I snort and continue to complete the goal of the mission.
     The door to the main office is at the top of the stairs. I throw a small grenade-like weapon that only puts humans unconscious. It releases its gas and I seek safety.
     "Night night," I whisper, watching the gas crawl across the concrete floor and agents flopping into it.
     The gas settles, I go into the office. An expensive mahogany desk sits in the center of the room. A black leather chair is behind the desk, spun around so that I cannot see behind it.
     I ready my gun and spin the chair around, finding no one in it. I hear a faint footstep and I spin around, facing a man in a black suit holding a knife. He does a fancy trick with it, trying to compete with me. I roll my eyes and shoot him. I see agents sprinting up the stairs, falling on top of each other like absolute numbskulls. I quickly close and lock the door.
     "Got me covered?" I ask into my earpiece.
     "I can only do so many things at once, Tori." Tony responds, grunting in the background.
     I blow a stray lock of brunette hair out of my face. I go behind the desk and search its cabinets. Nothing. I groan and search the file cabinet behind the desk. I skim the assortment of files until I find the correct one.
     "Ah ha!" I exclaim. "No more hiding."
     I take out the document and fold it into a small square. I stick it into my black combat boot and open the window. I climb out and fling myself into the next open one above me. I end up on the same staircase that I was on earlier. Agents bang on the door to the office. I shoot all of them and stare at Tony. His red and gold suit sparkles in the sunlight. He attacks another airborne agent.
     I scan the room for anymore agents while Tony pummels the agent. All of the other agents are on the ground either unconscious or dead. I grin from pride.
     "Finish off that agent and we're done." I say into my earpiece.
     "'Kay," he says.
     I turn to double check the area, an agent seizes my neck and tries to choke me. We tumble down a few stairs and I knee him in the chest. He bellows in agony and releases me. Another agent attacks and pins me to
a stair, pressing the barrel of his gun against my temple. My breathing is heavy. My eyes dart across the room, searching for help.
     I see a flash of red, white, and blue. Something whizzes into my attacker's head, sending him down the rest of the stairs. I stand slowly, looking at the starting point of the weapon. The weapon flies to the top of the staircase, into the hands of my rescuer.
     I stare in awe at the bulky man in red, white, and blue standing at the top of the stairs. The top of his head, around his eyes, and his forehead are covered by a blue helmet with an A across the forehead. A white star is in the middle of his chest and red and white stripes line down the rest of his torso.
     "Captain America," I whisper.
     "Mystérieux," he greets in his deep voice.
     "Capsicle," Tony says, flying in between us.
     Captain America's eyes widen at Tony. Tony glances at me.
     "Aww, my baby sister has a boo-boo." Tony coos annoyingly.
     "What?" I ask.
     He walks down the stairs to me, opening his mask so that I can see his face. When he gets close enough to my face, he licks his metal finger and rubs it across my cheekbone.
     I cringe and watch his bloody finger drop to his side. I gasp and press the spot Tony wiped. Sure enough, when I pull my hand away, there is blood.
     Tony takes my wrist and drags me up the stairs to Captain America.
     "No, no, no," I mumble.
     Once Tony and I reach the top of the stairs, he places me right in front of the captain. I laugh nervously and give my brother a death glare.
     "Spangles, this is my little sister, Tori. Tori, this is Steve Rogers." Tony introduces us.
     "Ma'am," Steve greets.
     "Nice to meet you, Captain." I say, gathering the little courage that I can spare.