Chapter Twenty: She's gone

The citizens and the boys flee to the nearest town they could find. Some people made it on the train while the rest had to run. That includes Ed and Al. The brothers were settling down a bit to get there head around what just happened. Ed was confused and Furious. He wanted to know what Envy did to y/n, but most importantly why did she not had the mind of her own. Ed was thinking what it could possibly be. But every thought he had didn't link up. Every little chance he got from thinking he got what happen it soon crashed and then thrown into the rubbish bin. Ed was to busy thinking to realize someone was trying to get her attention. "Mr. Elric there is a man on the phone wanting to talk to you" The young man said to Ed. He simply nodded and got up to used the phone. "Hello?" Ed asked  "Fullmetal! What happened?! I have people saying they got attacked by some creatures! What happened up there?!" Mustang said yelling into the phone. "Listen Colonel It's y/n, Envy did something to her" Ed anxiously. "What? What happened to her?" Mustang said as he calmed down his tone of voice. "I Can't tell you over the phone, me and Al will come back and tell you there. for now send soilders to help out the people who had to run away from the danger" Ed said as he hung up the phone before he could get an answer. "Mr. Elric?" A small voice behind him said. He turned and saw a boy with a camera in hand, trembling with fear. "Don't worry help is coming" Ed said as he tried to smile. "I-It's not that. I took photos of the people who attacked us. The sheman and the women along with the creatures. I don't know if it will help but....I want you to have them" He said going through his bag and handing him a folder. "Thank you this will help for what has happened here" Ed said as he patted his shoulder and walked past him,now looking for his brother.

~With y/n and Envy~

"So who are we going to attack next?~ The girls brother? oh! or maybe her sister! ooo~ Or that little brat Edan?~" y/n said way too happy. "Don't worry you will get to do all of that soon enough. But first let's make sure your stone is not running out" Envy said walking toward her. y/n's stone was in the center of her collarbone, it has seemed to move from her tongue to her there. The stone glowed in her skin. "Your stone is doing just fine, now how about we get more victims hmm?" Envy asked with a smirk as he lead the way "Oooo~ Sounds fun!" y/n said giggling. y/n has changed so much, this wasn't y/n at all. What ever took over her away she is having too much fun for her own good. But where was y/n? The real y/n not this one. Where did she go? Well she was locked in a cage inside her own body. She can't sense anything that is happening, not even listen to what has happened so far. What will she do when she finds out she tried to hurt the ones her loved?

Once the boys reached the office, the team had stood up. They ready to hear what has happened to y/n. "Well? What happened to my little sister?" Mattew asked looking worried at Ed and Al. The brothers looked at each other and sighed "She turned into a homunculus" Ed said showing the pictures to the group. "How can she possibly turn into one of them?! That's impossible!" May asked looking at the photos. They looked at what she had turned into, sharp teeth, slitted eyes, a tattoo on her neck, a smirk on her face. As they looked at the pictures may asked if she can be cured. Ed said he didn't know if she can save her. "What about the stone? If we take that away won't that work?" Allen asked. "If we take away the stone she will die, every homunculus dies as soon as you destory the stone." Ed said as he sat down with his head in his hands. "Can....we save her at all?" Mattew asked looking at the photos. "We don't know" Ed said ready to believe they can't save her at all.What exactly can they do to save her?