xyz

At midnight, when all the lights are switched off and most of the ppl are sleeping....
Vivaan looks around and then gets out of the house from his window...
He runs towards rhea's house without making any sound...

Finding rhea's window shut, he picks a pebble and throws aiming the window....
It follows a wrong path , and hits rhea's father's window instead...

"Oh, freak!...i am dead.."

Vivaan runs terrified towards a bush...rhea's father opens his window...he looks around , trying to find the culprit...rhea hears the noise and she opens her window too...

Rhea spots vivaan who is hiding behind the bush...
Seeing him she gets terrified but controlling the situation , she speaks to her father...she shouts, loud enough for her father to hear...

"Dad!..DAD!!!..."

"Yeah rhea?"

"Dad i guess some naughty kid must hav hit your window deliberately"

"But, rhea at this time?"

"Umm...dad....u...u don't know today's kids...so don't worry and go to sleep"..

"Okay....fine"..

Rhea's dad closes the window, rhea then signals vivaan to take the ladder....vivaan slowly runs towards the ladder, and starts climbing it slowly....he finally reaches rhea's window...he gets inside her room...

"What the hell are you doing, at this hour??"..rhea asks angrily with her hands folded...

"Why did you say yes?"

"So Mr. Vivaan malhotra has come to my room at this hour to know why i said yes!!!.....like seriously???... Are you out of your mind or something???"

"See rhea, i know its stupid of me-" vivaan speaks but it but is cut in between by rhea

"Ya its totally stupid of you!!!..i saved you from my dad.."..

"For god sake stop shouting at me miss rhea!...i just want to say that i don't need any favor ...ok?...i and my mom don't need your sympathy!"..

"I am not doing any favor on you...i am doing this for aunty... Amd this is not any sympathy... She has done soo much for me, when there were tension between mom and dad....she saved my parents from divorce.... She took care of me when mom was not able to manage home and work....and what not..."

Rhea and vivaan were talking loudly...rhea's sister aarohi hears the noise and open's rhea door...

"Waaj jiju, abhi se romance....not bad, not bad!!"...

"Oh, shut up aarohi....just get out of my room...", rhea orders angrily..

"I guess, i should leave too.."

With that vivaan gets out of rhea's room through ladder..
Meanwhile aarohi doesn't stop teasing rhea, who is fumed with anger....

Both rhea and Vivaan give approval to the married, half heartedly just for the sake of vivaan's mother .....