Epilogue

This is it!

Hope you enjoyed the ride!

Next book on profile -->

TITLE OF NEXT BOOK: My Guilty Pleasure

Hope that helps! <3

- NickyMb d:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Stop touching my hair!”

 I laugh and tug Kayla’s hair again, jumping out of the way before she has the chance to smack my arm. According to her she had to have the perfect hair for the trip she was about to make and every time I told her to be careful, she mentioned her hair.

 I guess Kayla was telling the truth when she told Mia and I that she wanted out of Michigan. Here I was, in front of her new car, staring at all the things my sister has.

 My laughter dies down and hope replaces it. I wished more than anything that she would find what she was looking for.

 It hurt knowing I wouldn’t be there to help her when she needed it, but this journey was hers to take and I think we both knew that.

 “I’ll miss you so much,” I tell her yet again. She blows out her breath and pretends to roll her eyes dramatically.

 When she’s done with the show, she drops the act and leans against her car. “I’ll miss you too.” We stare at each other for a moment, letting our memories speak between us.

 My twin sister was the one person I could count on when we were little. She was there when I was going through my biggest struggles and laughed with me at my greatest moments.

 She was my blood, she was my family. She was the second half of me and no matter where life took us, no matter how different we were, she would still be a part of who I am.

 “Hell, I’ll miss you too!”

 I turn around at the new voice and when I see a shadow dart pass me, I try to conceal my laugh. Kayla doesn’t have enough time to react and when Julio descends upon her, tangling her hair, Kayla shrieks.

 “Get the hell away!” She shouts and when Julio steps back, I see that Kayla’s perfection was destroyed.

 Her hair was going every which way and when Julio looks at me over his shoulder and winked, I give him a little wink back.

 Wrong move.

 He jerks all the way around and stalks toward me, a smile starting to tip the right side of his mouth. “Was that foreplay?” He asks, humor in his voice. I take a step back and give him a confused look.

 “Foreplay entitles that something comes after it. You aren’t that lucky.”

 Before I can move, he catches me around the waist and draws me toward him. I wrap my arms around his neck and breathe him in.

 The past month with him as been some of the best  moments in my life and each day it seemed as if I was falling for him more and more.

 “Angel,” He says against my mouth. “Everything I do is foreplay.”

 When he brings me into a kiss it feels as if we were the only two people on the sidewalk. In reality, Aiden and Mia were standing a little to the side, Kayla was glaring at Julios back, and I was the happiest girl in the world.