Chapter 11

"We can go to the diner so you can meet with Clara while we are their we can grab a bite to eat." Mason said as I started the car and drove to the dinner.

It was a cute old-fashioned looking diner and when we walked inside it had the same vibe to it as the outside. We walked towards the cashier at the front and a pretty old lady hugged Mason.

"This must be Sophia, I'm Clara the owner it's nice to meet you." She said once she noticed me

"Like wise." We shook hands

Her and Mason talked for a little bit then we were lead to a window seat.

"So you like it here so far?" Mason asked after a little while

"I haven't really decided."

"Oh okay well later if you still feel up to it we can leave the car here and we can take a walk around town?"

"Sure I guess."

"Hi, I'm Robb what can I get for you today?"

"I'll get the Cesar salad please and water" I said

"I'll get the today's special and some water as well"

"Coming right up"

The waiter walked away and we were left alone.

I looked outside the window and saw there was a store selling baby items across the road from the dinner and few other different stores.

"Do you have any siblings?" Mason asked

"No I'm an only child." I replied still looking at the street

"What about your parents?"

I looked down before answering him.

"They left me behind I don't know where they are or where they went I just remember they left when I was six."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

"It's alright it's not like it's a big secret."

"What or who are you running away from?" he hesitated at first but asked anyway

The waiter gave me some time to collect myself while he placed the plates on the table.
When he walked away I grabbed my fork and pushed the cheese to the side.

"My Mate who also happens to be the Alpha of the pack I grew in."

When Mason didn't say anything I looked up.

"It's alright I won't let anyone or anything hurt you anymore I'll protect you and so will everyone in this town."

"Thank you Mason" I held his hand a for a little bit then let go and we ate our food in silence.

When we were done we paid for the food well Mason paid he insisted and wouldn't even let me look at the price.
We walked around town and I bought some clothes and shoes after I was done with the stores we went back to the car.

Mason opened the door for me as I was going to sit I felt a pain that I can only describe as being stabbed in the heart.
I was about to drop on the floor when Mason caught me.

"Sophia are you okay?!" he asked

"Mason my baby please." I breathed out hardly being able to stay awake.