Chapter 50

-----
One and a half year later.

Nobody's POV

Finally after years of homeworks, waking up early in the morning, detentions, exams and everything about school and today they're going to graduate.

Little did they know that someone is going to come out of nowhere after her sudden leave two years ago.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that we already a graduate student. After all those torture." Eunji said happily.

"I know right, I feel like crying." They laugh at Jimin's statement.

-----

After her arrival from California, she comes straight to the school with a bouquet of flowers. She stops when she saw her friends talking and laughing with each other. They must feel very happy. That thought makes her smile even more. After almost two years, She definitely missed them but it still can't beat how she missed her love one.

"Taehyung-ah!" She heard a familiar voice that make her stop again. She looks at Taehyung and slightly cringe at the sight. A very familiar girl has her arms around Taehyung's neck and kiss his cheek. Yoo Rita. Her heart broke into pieces.

When she is about to turn around, someone actually called her. She looks to see that her friends look at her with widen eyes. She quickly put a smile on her face and walk to them confidently, but only God knows how scared she is. She glances at Taehyung to see that he is staring back. His expression is unreadable. She can't figure out how he is feeling. She quickly broke eye contact and look at her friends before throwing herself into Eunji's embrace.

"You bitch, how dare you left me." She repeatedly apologize to her friend. Everyone join the hug session, asking each other how they're doing except for someone that can't really believe his eyes. He thought that his eyes are playing a trick on him.

"Oh flower! Whose flower is it?"

"Um..Uh.. It's for you of course." She looks at Taehyung before give it to Eunji who gladly take it.

"So, since everyone is here. Why don't we celebrate it somewhere? Club maybe? " Jimin wiggle his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry guys, I can't join you all. I've got something to do. You guys just go without me, okay? It's your day anyway. See you later."

She quickly walk away, leaving them hanging. After Hana left, everyone drown theirselves with their own thought. Eunji saw a card between the flowers. She took it and read it. After she read it, she weakly smile before walking to Taehyung who is staring into spaces with his own thought. No one knows what is in his mind. "I think this are meant to be yours." Eunji handed him the card and the flowers.

-----

Taehyung's POV

This is too much for me to take in. I don't know whether to be happy, upset, or angry because my mind is blank. One year and a half, since I last saw her. And now she is standing right in front of my eyes looking so beautiful with her cheerful spirit. She looks different though. We made a few eyes contacts but she always the first one tore her gaze from me. I know she left because she can't confront me.

"I think this are meant to be yours." Eunji handed me the same flower that Hana gave her just now with a card before left with others to give me some times alone.

Taehyung-ah! How are you doing? I know this is so sudden but I think it's  time for me to confront you again. I'm not going to run away again, love. Congratulations on your graduation and I'm very sorry. I love you.

Hana.

I fished out my phone and dial her number. She picked up after two rings. "Taehyung-ah?" I closed my eyes. It's been a while since she called my name. "I love you too, Hana."

-----

Hana's POV

"I'm sorry." I look down, fiddling with my coffee cup. I heard he sighed. Hana you can't be afraid. You must confront the consequences, whatever it is. "Why did you left?" He asked sternly. I look at the empty park while playing with my coffee cup. Tears are threatening to come at any minute.

"Hana.." That's when I lost it. I look down as tears keep coming down. I don't even know why, it just flowing down. I guess it just guilty feeling that I felt everytime I'm thinking about him. "I'm sorry, Taehyung-ah. I made such a stupid  decision that led me to left you. I was upset and angry when you accused me flirting with Baekhyun, and seeing you with that girl, I don't think I can see you again after that. So I thought that you hated me and leaving is the only way to ease my pain. I guess I thought wrong then." I smiled weakly at him. "I don't really mind if you hate me after everything I did back then. You even can leave me lik--" He pressed his lips against mine, moving it in a slow pace. I kissed back after a while and wrapped my arms around his neck. My coffee is no longer in my hands, it's spilling on the ground like my tears keep flowing down my cheek. I closed my eyes as Taehyung rested his forehead on mine. "No one is leaving, baby. Not you and not me. Understood? I don't think I can survive without you for a second time." he spoke softly while wiping my tears. I don't know what I did in my past that I deserved this. I pulled away from him and smile at him. "You know that I love you, right?" My smile dropped as I remembered something. "What about Yoo Rita?" I asked.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "What about her?"

"I saw that she hugged you and even kissed your cheek at the graduation," he laughed.

"Oh, come on. You know it's not funny."

"Aw, I smelled jealousy." he poked my nose before standing up and walk away. "Yah! Come back here." I run after him and poke his side repeatedly.

-----

감사합니다