Chapter 12

Miss Evans looked so god damn sexy wearing my shirt, it was a little small on her making it clung to her body, she tucked it under her tight skirt which made it look ten times as sexy. I really do love that shirt, but I'd honestly give it out to her because me wearing it compared to her made me look like some fat uncooked potato in an old dirty sack.

"Stop looking at her, you look like a creep!" Soph whispered harshly at me.

We were in the library on our free hour because we still had no civics teacher, in which is also Miss Evans free hour, she was marking some papers three tables away from us with her chin rested on her hand.

"How am I supposed not to look? Have you seen her? Also, that's my shirt, this is a girl's dream come true," I whispered back.

"Why don't you just go and talk to her instead of being a freaking creep?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Shhh, don't talk that loudly! And it's not that easy, besides she must be busy," I whispered smacking her hand.

"She can't hear us from here, and you won't know until you try," she smacked my hand back.

"She thinks I'm a burden," I sighed. "She is a teacher, she is mature, has a job and a nice car and what am I? I'm a teenager that laughs after burping."

"Besides she must have a boyfriend right?" she said looking at me by the corner of her eyes, "why don't you just try someone else?"

I sighed again. "I don't want someone else, people aren't toys we just randomly pick."

"Are you dropping hints about me now?" She asked amusedly.

"Yes, I am," I said rolling my eyes.

"Ouch?"

"I've been reading too many books about girls that just happen to have almost half the school wanting to have some with them as well as all of them being either bi or lesbian, why doesn't that happen to me? The only gay girls I know at school are either dating each other or just aren't my type at all and those who are don't notice me."

"Maybe because we aren't in a stupid cliche romance book?" She said wrinkling her nose at my terrible taste in books.

"Arent we?"

"We need to go out, have some fun and meet some new people, your obsession with Miss Evans is getting to your head, I think you might be going cray-cray for real this time," she said searching something on her phone. "Forget Miss hot ass, it's time to find you a girl that you might have any chances with."

"Do I really have no chances with her?" I pouted at her.

"I'd love to see it happen but we have to be realistic for a moment here," she said putting her hand on my shoulder and showing me her phone. "Look, there's a party this weekend, we should go."

"Yeah, not happening." I rolled my eyes.

"When did you turn 80 years-old?" She rolled her eyes after me. "Anyways are you ready for P.E?"

The thought of that made me groan loudly catching Daniella's attention, she looked at me for mere 2 seconds then rolled her eyes and went back to her papers making me groan a second time but internally.

⦁ ⦁ ⦁ 

I was dead inside and out, Mr Olson really beat the shit out of us in this class, I literally dragged myself to the shower.

"Anna you better hurry your sexy ass up if you don't want to be late to your precious time with Miss Bootylicious," Soph joked from the locker room.

"It's not my fault you took so much time in the shower!" I screamed from the other side in one of the showers stalls. We only have 4 shower stalls in here so we always had to take turns to shower, it's terrible but is what we get, some girls would shower together to save time but that's a big no to me, not only because Soph is a big perv but also because... Actually, that's really the only reason.

I basically had to run to get to the detention room before the tardy bell and just as I opened the door it went off, just in time!

"You look like you're dying," Miss Evans said arching one of her eyebrows, an expression I find extremely attractive in her.

"Because..." I paused to take some air in, I was panting as I had just run a mile. "I had P.E and I had to run to get here on time," I said seating in one of the desks near her table

Miss Evans just gave me a little smirk showing that she appreciated seeing me trying to at least be punctual. "I'll return your shirt once I wash it," she said pulling a calculus book out of one of the drawers.

"Ah, don't worry, you don't have to," I said eyeing the calculus book she just took out.

"If that's what you are into," she said muffling a laugh.

"What?" I asked trying to sound innocent. After all, I don't know if my perverted side got it right.

"Nothing," she smirked opening the book, yeah, my perverted side is always right.

"Ugh, do we really need to study today?" I groaned.

"What do you expect us to do?" she arched her brow again, hot.

"It's our last day of detention," I said giving her my best puppy eyes.

"So?" she asked rolling her eyes but closed the book anyways. "Why are you so confident that this will be your last day of detention? Especially when you're the infamous Anna Krause," she smirked saying the last sentence with irony.

"Well, you're right but It really depends if the infamous Daniella Evans will be able to catch me in the act again or not," I said with the same irony arching both of my brows because honestly, I couldn't arch just one of them.

I was greeted with another one of her sadistic smirks and I swear I could see her eyes darken.

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)