Prologue

Prologue

"Forever has seven letters,
and so does Goodbye"

"YATO!!!" Yukine screamed in terror as he saw the scene in front of him.

This can't be happening, right? This can't be. His master, the God he served took his place. Yato pushed him out of the way and took the hit for him. The bearer of the accursed blade was no other than Nora.

"Why, Yato...?" she asked, even though she doesn't show any expression, her voice says it all, "Why did you choose him over me?! Why?! Why did you protect him?!"

"Because... *cough* he's my... *cough* *cough* precious Regalia, no one will be *cough* able to replace... h...him..." Yato's body was limp and he cough blood as he said those words

Nora vanished without a trace leaving a sentence: "Just you wait, I'll find you all over again... and definitely, I'll destroy your so called precious Regalia"

"Yato!" Yukine's terror grew even more as Yato grew weaker

"Yukine, don't worry, I'll be reborn anyways..." he sadly muttered

"No!" the boy cried, "I don't want that... you'll change, you'll lose your memories about me, about Hiyori and the others!"

"Yukine, promise me, you'll stay strong and look for me again..." Yato's voice weakened

"I... I promise" tears fall down from the boy's face

In the end, Yato vanished. Yukine cried and cried that time. He can never tell the others about what happened. What could he do? He has no master to return to. It hurts to think that the person you vowed to protect is isn't here anymore.

"I swear on my name, Yuki!"

He silently walk the dark path. Even if the post give the streets some light, it was still dark for Yukine to lost the light that accepted him.

Someday, the others will know about Yatogami's death. He can't face Hiyori. It had been a hundred years after they met Hiyori. Supposedly, Hiyori should be dead. Yes, she is. After she died, Yukine and Yato kept searching for her soul. When they did, she became Yato's second Regalia. She's also the very first Regalia to ever remember her past life.

[A/N: I know you guys noticed the changes. I'm sorry about it. I just decided to make her Yato's Regalia]

How will Yukine be able to keep and stay alive?

Ten years after that, a new world was born. The world of vampires. Gods still exist. Those vampires that have no home to return to were marked as: "Stray Vampires". Yukine was one of them. Yukine grew fangs that he kept hidden. All vampire loathed him. One day, as he walks through the snow, he felt fatigue. He wished he could die, right here, right now.

"Hey, are you okay?!" a voice called out to him and he hears footsteps getting near him

"You have a high fever!" the voice cried

Still weak, he gathered all his remaining strenght to look at the figure. Though blurry, he was able to get a glimpse of a girl with a blue muffler around her neck. She had piercing blue eyes of a person he used to know also with a long dark black hair with tint of dark blue. The last thing he saw was her worried face. Then, everything blacked out.

Boring, isn't it? Again, I'm not good at words that have deep meaning. I tried my best. This is my first Noragami fanfic and also Vampire Knight fanfic. Sorry, about my mispelled words and wrong grammars. My friend told me that I'm different from the me when I'm writing a story from the me in real life. Now, that sounds a bit... nevermind. Anyways, I want to ask: "What's an OOC?" I'm just curious.