dos.

Engaged in an instant staring match, Valerie and Luca look over each other once again and the electricity she'd noticed in Starbucks fills the room again.

The woman who alerted Valerie of Luca's entrance coughs.

He glares at the woman and she hastily lets herself out of the room.

Once the door shuts behind her, Luca settles into his chair more, giving him an air of cockiness that made the hair on the back of Valerie's neck stand up. His once stoic expression morphs into a thousand watt, panty wetting grin and boy was it having an effect on her.

Luca then gestures for Valerie to hand him her resumé, which she does wordlessly. He looks over it quickly, before setting it down in front of him.

"It's good to see you again, miss-" He glances at the document on his desk briefly, "Miss Stevens." 

He doesn't miss a beat. 

Valerie could barely breathe. The smile on his face disarmed her and the mischievous glint in his eye made her feel like she was in danger, but for some reason it excited her in the same breath. 

She was completely intoxicated by him.

Once again, she had to take in his appearance. Luca came across as the color of honey, especially being illuminated so brightly. His black hair is what gave him his edge, tainting his beautiful complexion almost. Instead it made her mouth water.

Luca had dark brown eyes, his top lip was the color of his skin, but the bottom was full and pink. His build was toned, but we already knew that because of the biceps. Valerie could not forget his biceps. She wondered how they would feel in her hand as she held tightly onto him...

When Valerie was finally able to pull herself out of her trance, Luca was no longer smiling. His eyes were intently trained on her, his face hard.

"Did you really just check me out, in my own office? On your interview. My God, woman."

Valerie winced. She didn't catch the amused look in Luca's eyes.

It was like all of her professionalism had left her and she was stuck being this... horny nervous harlot. 

"I know, I'm sorry." She murmured. And she really was. 

She couldn't afford to be turned down at such a high profile place like this. She couldn't afford to be turned down by anyone really because of how desperate her money situation was, but definitely not by a million dollar company like this. Definitely not.

Sighing, Luca thumbed through the papers on his desk, like he'd done the routine a million times before. He probably had. Then suddenly, he pushes them rather harshly to the side. 

Valerie watches in ill concealed awe as he gets up from his desk and walks towards her chair. She finds herself absentmindedly sinking farther into her seat. Almost as if she's trying to run from him. He walks until he is standing just a few steps from being directly over her. So close she can smell him once again. She bites her lip to keep from letting out a small moan.

Oh, I have to fucking get out more.

"Miss Stevens, I have a proposition for you." He says, his tone measured, even. Luca stands with his hands in his pockets, relaxed. Completely oblivious to the heart attack Valerie was moments from because of his closeness.