synopsis

Slowly being edited.

Arranged marriage to a rich guy she has no idea about because she never watched all the gossip channels. Cara Winters comes home after a hard day working at the cafe only to have her father tell her that she was getting married in two weeks to a guy she does not know. And since she has no option, because she would then have to pay a large sum of money that she cannot come up with even if she had more than one lifetime.

Zander Morreti could not believe his years when his father looked at him impassively as he told him that he was going to get married in just two weeks. He had never in his life imagined that he would get married at such a young age let alone an arranged marriage to a waitress. IT'S THE 21st CENTURY!! Who does that? Apparently his father and he had no option if he ever wanted to inherit the company. and if by chance he decided to quit he would not be able to take over the company.

............

...he could not believe she had caught him just when he had succumbed to the advances of his secretary!! He got to their room only to find only most of her things missing. As he collapsed on the bed, something caught his eye on the dresser was a white paper, he quickly picked it up and what he saw almost gave him a heart attack. In his hand was an ultrasound with his wife's name on it.

please don't be too harsh. this is my first story here. Constructive criticism is welcome.