Chapter 12

A/N: quick note, I'm sorry that it took so long I had wrote about half this chapter and then it somehow got deleted? :/ I dunno so sorry for the delay.

Rin's POV:
"Man, this cafe is really delicious!" Yukio sighed as he finished his meal.
"Haha, yeah." I shrugged as I finished too.
Awkward silence filled our table.
"Alright are we all done here?" our waitress asked us as she walked up.
"Oh. Yes." Yukio nodded.
"Well here's the check, pay when you're ready!" she smiled and walked off.
Yukio put the right amount of cash and stood up.

We walked out of the cafe. I don't know why there was such an awkward thing between Yukio and me, but it's been here ever since we were transported here. Maybe he was just as homesick as I was.

Yukio's POV:
Rin and I were walking away from the cafe.
"Do you have any idea where we can find Ed or Al?" Rin asked.
"Not in the slightest." I replied.
Rin sighed and started to speak when I shushed him.
He looked up at me and mouthed "what's the big idea!?!"
I pointed across the street and felt sick to my stomach as rin looked too.
There was a coal tar floating across the street. and where there is one coal tar, there's more.

---------------------------------------------
Bon's POV:
I sighed. It's been about a week since the Okumura's went missing. We've had a substitute in the cram school ever since. None of us had heard from Mephisto on any updates yet. Well, until today.

"Hello students! I know class is almost over but I have an announcement so you might want to stay a little late!" Mephisto chuckled and went to sit on the teacher's desk.
Everyone was looked around and then looked back to listen.
"About the Okumura's whereabouts. I believe I have opened a portal to the correct realm they are in. I wanted to send a few teachers to go in, but it seems that some coal tars have beat us to it. I believe the cram school just might be taking a field trip soon." he chuckled.

A/N: alrighty! hope you guys enjoyed and such! If you guys want me to do a christmas special just tell me and if you want it to be with the cram school or with Ed and Al an Yukio and rin or maybe just people from fullmetal? I dunno tell me what you guys wanna see :)