Chapter 11 - Anger

[Ari's POV]

As soon as i heard Jaime's voice, I knew it wasn't going to be good.

Jaime started to look angry as me and Mike stared nervously around.

"Jaime, please, don't be angry," i pleaded.

He then looks at Mike. "Mike, what the fuck did you do to Ari??" he growled.

Kellin, Tony, and Vic heard what was going and stared from behind, Tony looking more nervous than Vic and Kellin.

Mike gently grabs my arm and pulls me behind him.

"Look, Jaime, we can explain," Mike said.

"What the fuck did you do, Mike?!!!" he sneered even louder.

"Jaime, please, calm down, i swear. It was an accident, we swear. It wasn't meant to happen," i beeged, feeling tears in my eyes begin to form.

"MIKE, YOU ASSHOLE!!!! YOU KNOCKED UP ARI??!?!??!?!!?!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Before any of us can react, Jaime came charging at Mike and tackled him, nearly tackling me down, too. I backed away just in time for both of them to fall to the ground without falling on me, Jaime throwing punches at Mike's face.

"Jaime, stop it!!!! Please!!!!" i begged, trying to stop them, but Kellin had ran up and held me back while Tony and Vic tried to break them up.

[Mike's POV]

I tried to fight back and get Jaime off as he punched my face, stomach, chest, and head.

I then see Tony try and pry Jaime off and succeeds, Vic helping me up.

I look and see Ari was sobbing into Kellin's arms in fear as he tried to calm her down.

Jaime then pulls from Tony grip and run towards me, kicking me in the gut hard and knocking the air out of me. I double over a bit, holding on to the table to keep me from falling.

Before he can deliver a final blow, all of a sudden, Ari steps up and takes Jaime's fist in her hands.

"Jaime, stop it!!!" she cried out loud.

"Ari, how could you let this happen??!" he shouted. "How could you let him have sex with you like that??!!!"

Ari just releases his fist and falls to her knees, crying into her hands.

"I-I'm sorry. It wasn't meant to happen. We were drunk," she sobbed.

Jaime takes a moment of silence before punching the doorframe and storming off past Tony and then past Jenna, Austin, Jesse, and Alan, who came inside, i guess from hearing all the commotion.

"What is going on here??" Austin said as he saw what was going on, then his eyes widen when he sees me. "What the fuck happened??!"

I try to stumble over to Ari to try and comfort her, but everything was hurting.

I grunt as Vic sits me down. "You okay, Mike??" he asked.

I nod quietly and then see as Tony and Jenna help Ari up, but then Ari sways a bit and then collapses, but then Tony catches her on time.

"Ari!!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Lie her down," Jesse said as Tony picks her up.

I shoot out of my seat and follow as Tony lies her down on the lounge room couch, and i kneel down, holding her hand as i stroked her hair out of her face.

"What happened to her??" Alan asked.

"I guess she just got a bit shocked," Tony said.

"But what happened before??" Austin asked. 

I gulped and then looked up at Tony.

"Guys... Ari and Mike are expecting a kid," he said.

"Woah, what??" Jesse said, looking shocked as i nod.

"It was after the night we left the club, after tour was getting started," i said.

"Holy crap. That's why Jaime was all ape shit. Almost all the buses heard all the screaming, even All Time Low. And their across from here," Gabe said.

"So... Ari really is pregnant with your kid, Mike??" Kellin asked.

I nod. "Yeah, she is. I was telling her i wasnt going to leave their side and... Jaime overheard," i said.

"I'll go look for him, try and calm him down," Jenna said, getting up.

"I'll go with you," Jesse said.

"Me too," Alan said as the three walked out.

"I'll take her to her bunk," Tony said.

I nod, leaning in to kiss the top of her ehad before Tony picks her up and carries her to the bunk room.

"Mike, sit down. You're pretty busted up," Vic said. 

"I'll go tell everyone to just stay calm," Austin said.

"Me too," Kellin said as they both went off out the bus, along with Gabe.

Vic had got the first aid kit and started patching up my scrapes and bruises.

I had a black eye, bruises on my abdomen,a busted lip, and a foot shaped bruise on my chest where Jaime kicked me.

"I guess foundation can work," he said as soon as he was done.

It felt like how Vic always made me feel better as a kid when i came home beat up or as a smaller kid when i fell from my bike or climbing trees and stuff like that.

"Whatever, i deserved it," i said, getting up and walking over to teh door of the bunk room, leaning agaisnt the busted doorframe.

"No you don't. Jaime was just shocked, he'll be fine. But what are you going to do??" Vic asked, packing the first aid kit and putting it away before joining me.

"Not leave Ari or the baby's side, that's for sure. I love her, and now i have a big responsibility," i said.

He nods. "That's good," he said.

"But now i feel like i ruined my friendship with Jaime. We should ahve been careful, and now i probably even ruined Ari's relationship with her brother," I said.

"Jaime was just shocked and upset. He'll get over it and then calm down," Vic said.

Before i can answer, Jenna came in followed by Jesse and Alan, all soaked in rain water.

"Guys, Jaime's car is missing!!! We can't find him anywhere!!!' Jenna exclaimed.

"What??!" we both said.

[Jaime's POV]

I drove down the slippery road, needing to clear my head and calm down.

The hard rain was pounding against the glass window as i drove.

I couldn't believe it. Ari, my little sister, pregnant with one of my best friends. HOW COULD THIS HAVE JUST HAPPENED??!

I knew someting bad was going to happen if i bought Ari with me. I knew deep down something was going to happen. But this....

I should have listened to my instincts.

I grip at the steering wheel, ignoring the pain of my possibly broken hand from punching the doorframe of the bus.

Then again, Mike is nothing like Nate, that's for sure. In fact, he saved Ari from Nat's attempt of rape at the beginning of the tour.

I regret beating the pulp out of Mike. I realize he is good for Ari.

If Ari is happy with him, so should i.

It was the sound of a horn that shot me out of my thoughts, but i didn't react fast enough when i see headlights coming  right at me along with the sound of a tire screeching and everything around me turns black behind the sound of crunching metal and shattering glass, the rain pounding harder before its all dark and quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will post the next chapter tomorrow!! I SWEAR!!!!

FEEDBACK!!!!! ^.^=