7

-------

You sat down at the dinner table with your mom sitting in front of you.

"I made all of your favorite foods today!" She said adding some veggies onto your plate.

"Thanks mom, I really missed your cooking." You said with a pout.

"Why? Is the food in your school not good?" She asked.

You shook your head. "No, mom it's good, but I just missed you."

"So, you have dormrooms right?" She suddenly started.

"Uhm, yeah." You replied feeling nervous.

"With whom are you sharing a room with? Is she nice to you?"

You froze at her question.

Alot of thoughts went through your mind. One, you're not sharing a room with a girl, but with a boy, and two, is he nice to you?

"Uhm, yeah. I have alot of fun at school." You replied without actually answering her questions.

"I'm glad you're having fun there." She said with a smile.
"It's getting late, you should go to sleep." She gave you a big hug and you went to your bedroom.

'Finally sleeping in my own bed!' you said happily as you plopped down onto your bed.

That night you slept like a baby.

Meanwhile at school Taehyung slept alone in your dorm. He felt empty and lonely.

"Aish! Why can't I fall asleep!" He grumbles.

He didn't know why but for some reason he was thinking of you all the time. He couldn't get you out of his mind. "Why was I so mean to her this week? I shouldn't have taken my frustrations out on her, she didn't do anything wrong."

He felt sorry for all the mean things he said and did to you.

"Monday I'm gonna make it up to her." He decided and slowly drifted off to sleep.