Chapter 26: Micah's Mate

Micah has a mate! Micah has a mate! Micah has a mate!

Sorry I just got really excited there for a second haha.

Ugh I am so mad lol. Okay here's why.

So I'm trying to get my skin really clear and nothing works for me. So one of my favorite youtubers has the same problem because nothing worked for her. So she uses this lotion and facewash stuff and they worked really well together for her.

So I bought them both and the facewash works but the lotion turns my skin orange. And I am so mad lol. Because the lotion is white. So I don't get how it turns my skin orange. So now I have to find a new lotion for my skin.

Anyone know a good kind that helps to clear it up??

Oh my gosh! So I'm watching American Horror Story and I'm on season 2 and I just found out who Bloody Face is! And I am soooo shocked!!!

Any AHS fans here? (If so don't you guys dare do spoiler alerts!!!! XD)

And it seriously pisses me off when people copy my books. Like I understand you like it and all, but don't copy it. It is really annoying seeing people take credit for MY ideas. And not to mention plagiarism is ILLEGAL!!!! So everyone who is copying my books (you know who you are) you really need to stop. My fans will hunt your books down and tell me. So fucking knock it off.

Anywhore. Shall we get on with this chapter?

P.S.- First chapter of Girls Rule is out! Make sure you go look at it!!

--------------------------------

Jack

The girl's eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you not happy?" She asked, slight hurt laced her voice.

"N-no." Micah stuttered. "It's just a lot to take in right now."

"Guys!" I shouted as I shot a wolf in the forehead. "Can we please talk about this later?"

"Oh right!" Micah shouted as she grabbed her guns.

"Be careful." The girl said to Micah before she shifted.

Her wolf was huge!

A dark brown wolf with striking ice blue eyes.

"She's beautiful." Micah mumbled as her mate winked at her and ran after a rogue.

"Pay attention there lover girl." I laughed as Micah's face turned red.

"Behind you!" Micah yelled to her mate.

Her mate's head shot up and she  rolled to the side.

The rogue that lunged for her ended up getting a face full of wood and ash.

"I liked that fireplace." I whined as some bricks fell down on the rogues head.

"I'm sure River will have someone fix it." Micah said as she stabbed a wolf in the neck and shot another one in the face.

I heard a whimper and saw Micah's mate get bit.

"No!" Micah yelled as she ran to her.

Micah's eyes narrowed as she stared at the rogue biting her mate's neck.

Right where the jugular is...

"You fucker!" Micah screamed as she grabbed her silver knife. "Don't you dare hurt her!"

I shivered in disgust as Micah dragged her blade down the wolf's neck slowly.

The wolf started to whimper and cough violently.