Crushed By Crushes

In this chapter May Castellan isn't possessed and doesn't know that Luke is a wizard because she was possessed when Hagrid came over.

Luke's POV

"Uh....mom could you drive me to King's Cross"

"What for, Luke", said mom.

"Oh,um...... I'm a wizard".

"Really, I thought you wouldn't inherit magic from me".

"I found out a few days ago when a big guy named Hagrid came over".

"Wow, Hagrid was around when I went to Hogwarts, anyways do you have your train ticket?"

"Yeah, but on the train ticket it says the station is 9 3/4, is this some kind of joke?"

Mom laughs, then says "I'll explain it to you when we get there".

When we get to King's Cross station, I see lots of people, but most are carrying suitcases. Everyone that's carrying a suitcase is standing in between station 9 and 10. I look around to see if anyone at another station has a suitcase. Turns out no one at any other station has a suitcase. What's so special about this place?, I thought.

Mom broke my train of thoughts as she told me to run though the wall. For a moment I thought she was possessed again. I looked at her face and saw that she was completely serious and her eyes didn't look possessed at all. I then said, "Are you crazy woman do you want me to die from injuries?!". She looked at me sternly and said " you won't feel any impact you'll just go right through to where the train is". I thought this over then decided to do as I was told and anyways I don't have to live for anything anyways (A/N he didn't meet  Annabeth yet).

I was still expecting an impact that when I ran through I didn't know someone was in front of me and hit them with the cart I was pushing my suitcase in, then I fell.

"Ow, watch it you idiot!", said a very familiar voice

I opened my eyes and saw it was the boy from Flourish and Blotts, what was his name again, oh yeah Draco Malfoy.

"Oh, it's you", said Draco.

I groaned, and said " well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed".

" Too be honest I was only nice to you because my mom told me that I had to make a lot of friends so they can back me up when I'm in trouble" (A/N innocent Draco, too young to know not to tell people this).

"Well nice to see you again", I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

I was too busy talking to Draco that I didn't know that my mom was watching me from behind me. I finally noticed her when she put her hands on my shoulders.

"I have a surprise for you", said mom softly. She took out her wand from a pocket inside her jacket (I didn't even know she had a wand), waved it and an owl appeared in my cart. The owl was black with a white chest. Mom said it was a male owl. I thought hard, what should I name him, I decided that his name will be Shadow. I introduced myself to him and told him that his name is Shadow.

Mom waved her wand one more time and this time a cage appeared, I put Shadow in the cage and put them in my cart. She told me that if I had to deliver something Shadow could deliver it for me, she then said to write to her once every week until I settle in. I nodded then the train whistle blew and I knew I had to get on the train. I hugged mom really tight because I knew I'd miss her as she was my only guardian my whole life. I dragged my luggage onto the train and started in search for an empty seat.

As I was searching I passed by many compartments, many of them had much older students. I reached the end and found that it was an empty compartment. I went in and stored my luggage on the luggage rack above me. Soon I began to play with Shadow .

After a while the train whistle blew to signal that we were leaving. I got up to go to the window to wave goodbye to my mom, when I waved goodbye I turned around and went back to my seat. When I sat down a couple that were snogging each others faces off entered without even asking if they could sit down. After a few minutes they left without even saying a word to me. Then came a girl with long bushy dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, dark brown eyes, and black glasses. She introduced herself as Raven Prior. Later a group of girls came in, I'm sure they didn't even as much as notice me. I was bored the entire way so I listened to their conversation. A girl with braces, glasses, and brown hair with bangs name was Hawk. Another girl with straight hair and braces with a sketch book in her hands name was Phoenix. Then I looked at another girl and found out her name was Robyn, she had long hair and by long I mean LONG, her hair was braided though.
There were 3 other girls one named Apple, another named Josephine, and lastly Maria. They were all talking about crushes and I knew this was going to be a long ride. They came up with food names for their crushes, so Raven liked Pizza, Hawk liked French Fries, Phoenix liked Hamburger, Robyn also like French Fries, and Josephine on and off liked Escargo . Notice how I didn't mention Apple and Maria, that's because they're milkshakes. I think about an hour before we were supposed to get to Hogwarts they noticed me, everyone turned red as a tomato except Apple and Maria. Raven spoke first and said " I think you should introdice yourself as you probably already know who everyone here is".

"Um......okay, well my name is Luke, Luke Castellan.

"Did you hear everything?", asked Josephine.

"Yeah I kinda did, you guys spoke for hours", I said.

"Oh well please don't tell a soul about this", spoke Hawk who instantly gave me the death stare.

I gulped and nodded yes.

Apple said, "well since you know a lot about us tell about you, who do you like?".

" I'm a first year, half-blood and as for the crush well since I think you're my only friends right now, wait am I your friends?" , I ask.

They all say sure.

"There's this girl that I've seen around my area that I like".

"Tell us more", they all say in unison eyes wide and hungry for information.

"I've asked her what her name is and she said it was Thalia, well she looks amazing and so bad-ass, she wears ripped black jeans, a leather jacket with band buttons, has short choppy black hair, and her eyes, her eyes are electric blue, a blue that you could get lost in".

"Woah keep going tell us more", said Apple on behalf of all the others.

"I don't really know much about her since she doesn't go to my school", I spoke out.

"We're only 11 though", said Maria.

"Oh Maria you've not experienced the passion we feel for these people just wait a while it'll come", said Phoenix.

The train was slowing down, so we all looked out the window, there in the midst was Hogwarts.

Hey guys, longest chapter I've ever written shout out to domcats , and AshylDeni this might have been a pretty familiar chapter.
Anyways Darkest-Universe out.