Fruit Punch

Suprise! Fast Update!!! Yay. So I wanted to update cause i was bored and I felt like it. I also need to stress the fact that I really want a cupcake for some reason. I don't know. Enjoy!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As soon as the mixer was over and, Neal and I were clear to go; we all piled into Olivia's 2012 Chevy Equinox with me in the front with Olivia then Neal and Gwen in the back.

The ride to Nolan's was quiet except for Neal and Gwen's constant banter in the back.

I felt nervous about this party, because of course this was my first one and I had no idea what it would be like. I sat wringing my hands on my lap, trying to get rid of my nervous tension.

At a red light, out of my peripheral vision, I could see Olivia taking her eyes of the rode to spare a glance at me. But I didn't return her gaze because I was too focused on the nerves building steadily in my stomach.

A smile appeared on Olivia's face as she reached out and grabbed my hand. I pulled my eyes up to look at her. She just smiled a wide smile, eyes sparkling. Olivia looked so stunning with the street lights shining softly on the side of her face; making her eyes look even pretty than they already were. Her hand fit perfectly within mine, it was the perfect distraction.

"It will be fine."

When the light turned green, Olivia dragged our joined hands to the middle of the car console to rest comfortably between us. Olivia had solved the problem of distracting me of my nerves but now I was hyper aware of how her hand felt.

I could her Neal snickering in the backseat, along with Gwen. But I ignored them and focused on Olivia beside me.

A while later we pulled up to Nolan's house. Cars were lined up and down the street, stretching even farther away from Nolan's house. Music boomed from the house, to the point where it could be heard throughout the neighborhood; No one seemed to be saying anything about noise control though. Teenagers were everywhere in and outside the house.

My nerves built up again regardless of the fact that Olivia was holding my hand. We clambered out the car slowly, in awe of our crazy surroundings.

"Whoa, what a party." Neal said staring at the teens running past with shoes on their hands and towels tied around their necks, shouting random things. It was some party.

"A-Are they always like this?" I said asking no one in general.

Gwen pumped her fist in the air, with a wild grin. "Hell yes! I need alcohol." She said grabbing Neal wrist pulling him towards to the front door. Before they entered, Gwen turned back giving Olivia a pointed glare. Olivia nodded in return.

When they were out of sight, Olivia held out her hand in front of me urging me to take it. I hesitated at first because we would be holding hands in front of the entire student body but then I realized everyone was either past out or wasted so it wouldn't matter; I take it.

Olivia danced excitedly on the balls of her toes then she tugged me towards the house. On the way to the door we both got side tracked looking at the guys standing on second floor balcony railing. There was a crowd of people below him loudly chanting "Do it!". He did it alright. He catapulted himself off of the balcony and into the crowd below. Luckily they caught him.

A "Wow." escaped my mouth as I stared at the crowd clapping the guy on his back.

"Wow indeed. Let's go." Olivia agreed before continuing our trek inside the house. I gasped when we entered. Outside the house was nothing compared to its inside. Olivia smirked as she let me take in the sight.