Living Through You

"Rise and Shine, lovebirds." Damon stated in amusement as we walked into the dorm, seeing Caroline and Stefan lying naked in the bed and Caroline groaned at us.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked in annoyance, sitting up and covering herself with the sheets.

"I brought you some free-range, oversized coffee, one cream, three sugars, just the way you like it." Damon stated smiling at Caroline as she got out of bed taking the sheet with her and scoffed.

"I hate sugar in my coffee." She pointed out and I smiled.

"That's why I brought you coffee with three creams and no sugar added." I countered, handing it to her and she smiled, kissing me on the cheek and took it before walking into the closet.

"Is there any particular reason why you are in my girlfriend's dorm at the crack of mid-morning?" Stefan asked sitting up sighing and I rolled my eyes, sitting on the empty bed that used to be Elena's.

"This used to be my sister's dorm room, don't forget." I pointed out throwing him his white T-shirt that was on the floor in front of me. "Besides, I thought you wanted to celebrate today? I finally got my sister tucked away safely, you're snuggled up to your girlfriend who is my best friend, in that tragically small bed." I stated as Damon handed Stefan his coffee. "And Ric—saved his girl from the great beyond, so I can take Freya to his house or apartment thingy without feeling bad that he was a drunk and I didn't trust him with her." I stated shrugging at the entire situation. "Everything is coming up Mariana. So much, that I decided that I'm turning over a new leaf. Well, we are." I smiled pointing at Damon who smirked back at me.

"Rise and shine, brother. We are going to go interrogate a tall, beautiful heretic with a terrible attitude." Damon added as Caroline came out of the closet dressed.

"Valerie?" Caroline asked in a warningly harsh tone and Damon looked between her and Stefan slowly.

"Rings a bell—Hmm." Damon stated confused. "I am missing something here." He added raising his eyebrow at the tension between Care and Stef.

"Oh, Stefan and Valerie are old friends from way back and they haven't had a face to face Until she came tumbling out of that prison world." Caroline pointed out, putting on her jacket over her white shirt.

"Hang on. Valerie as in V-card, Valerie? 'Wham, bam, thank you ma'am?' Broke your heart and uh-?" Damon asked stunned as he cut himself off and I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"You know what?" Caroline asked in her 'I'm trying to not act jealous' tone. "I think that this would be the perfect opportunity for you two to catch up." She shrugged, hiding her 'I really am not okay with this' tone and I rose my eyebrow at her. "Unless there's a reason it would be uncomfortable for you." She added eyeing Stefan and I looked at him, waiting for him to say something stupid.

"No." Stefan replied shaking his head and she smiled. Well, there it was. Stupidity.

"Great." Caroline nodded in agreement before walking to the door. "Have fun." She added with a small fake smile before walking out and Damon and I turned towards Stefan to see him nodding his head in annoyance as he narrowed his eyes at his brother and I hid my smirk as I drank my coffee.

-Time Skip-

I sighed in annoyance, getting out of the Camaro that I had to park in the middle of the highway as Damon got out from the passenger side. "You know, I am easy to trust." I pointed out, closing the door and he rolled his eyes at me.

"With my baby?" Damon asked patting the blue beauty that stood in between us. "Don't think so." He added and I rolled my eyes back at him.

"Well, I'm not the type of girl who would even think about asking which one of us you would pick if it cane down to it." I pointed out and he chuckled a bit, walking towards me before wrapping his arms around me.