Chapter 8...

Not knowing what the hell to do I walk out of the kitchen into the lounge room where the other three boys were seated. They all look at me surprised. I keep walking towards the door where I'm stopped by a hard grip on my arm. I turn around to be faced with Louis. The one who had tormented aria.

I squint my eyes at him while he smirks clearly amused.

" Harry doesn't want you leaving" he chuckles pulling my arm towards a couch where Liam was previously sitting. Louis sits forcing me to sit beside him.

" some hit. He really got you didn't he love" he grazes his knuckles over my throbbing cheek making me flinch back. " tell me what you did" he moves so he's fully facing me interested some how. How the hell does he find Harry hitting me interesting.

" tried to run" I shrug looking at him. He was quite attractive, lets face it their all attractive. Sadly.

He chuckles and looks from behind me. I look to find a frowning Harry slightly glaring.

" mate your girl almost got out. You need to keep an eye on this one" I gasp as Louis talks. Completely selling me out. Louis smirks knowing exactly what he's doing. I'm then roughly grabbed by Harry forcefully shoved up the wall. My feet barely touching the floor.

" did you" he speaks through gritted teeth making me shrink back trying to act as small as possible. I don't think I'll be able to take any more hits.

" she was with me. Louis' being a dick" I hear from behind Harry not being able to have any sort of view. Harry huffs and lets me go. I release the breath I didn't know I was holding. I look over to find Perrie. She smiles at me walking off leaving me with Harry.

He grabs hold of my hand forcing me up the stairs to his room. He then throws me on the bed soon joining me.

" tell me what happened" he mumbles taking off his boxers making my hands go to my eyes refusing to look. He chuckles and takes my hands from my eyes. I look to find him under the blankets. He practically pulls me to him under the blankets making me shudder slightly.

" what do you mean" I ask moving away to look at him

" I know Perrie was lieing. If you tell me the truth I won't get angry with you" he speaks his eyes closed. I breath in and out before speaking,

" I was following you downstairs and in the kitchen I was looking at zayn and Perrie. I then noticed I lost you so I went to the lounge room where there was no one except for Louis. So I decided to look outside cause I know you all smoke. I can't smell it on you but Louis thought I was trying to escape so he caught me" I speak with my eyes also closed.

" Just so you know sweetheart I know when you lie. It's one of my many talents" he says before I fall into a deep unwanted sleep.

...

I woke up finding myself on Harry chest. I jump up quite freaked. I need to get out of here. I get up making my best effort to not wake Harry up. When I successfully get up I make my way to the door. Opening the door, I smile to myself walking down the hall way down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

I gasp slightly noticing Perrie looking through the pantries obviously making breakfast, she turns not frightened at all. She smiles warmly and I walk closer she frowns noticing something on my face.

" he really got you" she whispers staring at my cheek.

" uhh do you have any-" she cuts me off by placing a bottle on the counter. I smile and grab a glass swallowing the two tablets.

" PAYTON!!!" I hear a loud yell from upstairs making both Perrie and I jump. She quickly gets things out of the fridge.

" hurry pretend we're making breakfast" she hurries. I nod splitting the eggs on the fry pan. I hear Harry's loud foot steps enter the kitchen from behind me.

I turn noticing how pissed he is. He relaxes a little noticing I'm still here.

" morning to you to" I mutter. He groans and walks to my side taking my waist in his grip.

" I thought you left" he whispers watching as I flip the eggs.

" and what have you find me and abuse me no thank you" I speak friendly but not really meaning it. His grip tenses slightly.

" I have to leave anyway I have class" I say as Perrie places some bacon on the pan. Harry chuckles from beside me shaking his head.

" darling you and I both know your not leaving" he speaks into my ear making jolt back. I raise the spatula walking backwards. He chuckles moving towards me thinking I'm playing a game.

" I have to" my voice coming out stronger. Harry's smile fades and takes longer strides toward me.

" I don't care" he speaks as his infront of me. I bite my lip knowing there's no way in winning this argument. I shove his chest back giving me slightly enough room to walk away from him.

" stop fucking telling me what to do" I yell my back towards him as I keep walking. I speed up slightly feeling him from behind me. I look back to notice he's directly behind me. I quickly run up the stairs towards a room unknown. I close the door just as his hand reaches in blocking it.

I squeal as the door swings open almost broken off the hinges. I look around noticing I'm in some kind of office. When I look back I notice Harry has me against the wall his head in the crook of my neck, his hips keeping me in place.

" say it again" he speaks roughly. A shiver erupts down my spine as his breath hits down my neck.

" don't tell me what to do" I said shoving at his chest again. Not moving him at all. He chuckles again.

" but baby. I'm in control. Maybe one day you can but for now I am" he whispers moving his lips to my jaw kissing me softly. I struggle slightly.

" we can always do it rough. If you like that baby" he says his hips digging into mine making me gasp. His kisses get rougher trying to get something from me. Trying to find that spot that makes me feel weak.

I quit struggling his hands digging into my hips. His hands then reach under his shirt his cool hands gliding over my stomach making me flinch.

" moan for me, come on" he speaks frustrated as he finds the spot below my ear making me jolt slightly. He chuckles.

" found it" he whispers sucking harshly on the spot making me struggle again whimpers leaving my mouth as he almost draws blood. He lets go dragging his tongue over the sensitive mark.

" you've been marked sweetheart" he chuckles moving his head so he's facing me. My eyes wide. My breathing uneven as I stare at him I'm disbelief. The one thing aria told me not to do. Not to let myself get marked. And I had.