Chapter 9...

I gasp as I feel the sore spot. Harry looks down as me standing back slightly. My mouth hangs open noticing the stupid smirk still clear on his lips.

Without thinking my hand forces up slapping his right cheek. His head moves to the side and I gasp realising what I had just done. One thing.

FUCKING RUN

I quickly made my way out of the room and down the stairs. I could hear his heavy foot steps from behind me. I get to the lounge room and bolt to the door quickly running out noticing zayn and Liam on the porch smoking. They quickly stand ready to catch me.

I squeal running for it out onto the street down the road. I look around finding nothing familiar. I huff and continue to run.

I stop running when I notice nobody chasing after me. A sigh of relief washes over me as I walk down the side way. I look down noticing I'm still wearing Harry dumb shirt. I groan not wanting to be in it. I don't want him on me.

I jump as I look beside me to find Harry's car, the window moves down showing a pissed off Harry. He slightly opens the door while driving the car the same speed as my walking.

" Get.The.Fuck.In.The.Car" he yells. Tears brim to my eyes looking at him as I continue to walk. I shake my head making him more angry.

" you'll hurt me" I look down and whisper. I look back up and notice the car gone. I quickly look behind me to find Harry not as angry but still pissed.

" please. I didn't mean to" I whimper as I wipe the tears. He grabs hold of my arm tightly making me whimper. He doesn't speak just drags me back to the car shoving me inside. Once he was inside he speeds off ignoring me making me even more scared.

" say something please" I whisper just enough for him to hear me. He growls and turns to face me.

" you need to learn your fucking place Payton" he spits turning back to the road. Silent sobs leave my lips as they tremble.

" it won't happen again. Please just don't hurt me" I speak my head in my hands as I talk. " I'd rather die then be torchured" I whisper so he couldn't hear. I start to rock trying to calm myself for what's to come.

" just know I love you" he speaks more softly. I scoff shaking my head in my hands.

" don't lie" I spit my face now facing the window. We turn into the drive way. He gets out and moves to my door holding out his hand expecting me to get out.

" I don't want to" hands starting to shake as I try to undo the seatbelt. Harry sighs and leans across me doing it for me. He then lifts me into his arms, I wrap my arms around his neck my head in his chest. All I want is to be comforted.

I hear the door open but I refuse to open my eyes.

" she's a fast one" zayn speaks. I feel Harry's chest vibrate slightly.

" did you knock her out" Louis asks.

" no. She just knows what I'm going to do to her" he chuckles. A whimper leaves my mouth as I bite my lip trying my best not to brake down.

I then hear another door open and close behind us as I'm placed on the bed.

" please" I squeeze my eyes closed as I pull myself into the blankets hoping they'll save me.

" I will be teaching you a lesson, just not yet" he whispers into my ear. I open my eyes to look at him. My eyes blurred by the tears.

" when-" I was cut off by him placing his finger on my lips.

" soon sweetheart. Now I'm going out for business for a while. The girls will be here so don't fucking try anything. Or your punishment will be twice as bad" he says leaving me in the room.

I huff. At least I'll have some time away from him I guess. I'm just shitting myself for when I'm getting punished...