Chapter 7

Envy's POV.

The sun came up and blotted the sky with a mixture of oranges, reds, and yellows. (Y/n) mumbled in her sleep and I tried to wake her up. She groaned and put her hand over my mouth. I bit it and she jolted awake.

"Ow! Envy, that hurts!"

"It was your fault, idiot!"

"I know. Damn, your teeth are sharp!"

"Not my fault!"

"Yes, your fault! Ugh, fine! I lose. You win."

I smirked at her. She buried her face in my chest and moaned. I blushed big time.

"I don't wanna wake up, Envy. You're so mean!"

"Hey, come on! Get up!" I was struggling to keep calm as she hugged me tighter. No, no, this is bad very bad. If she doesn't let go, I'll end up trying to kiss her again. Bad, bad, bad, very bad!

"No! I'm tired!"

"But, the sun is coming up."

"So, let it come up without me."

"We have to go."

"Go where?"

"Away from here."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because, you're embarrassed and just want me to let go of you?"

"Ngh!" Crap! She giggled and hugged me even tighter.

"Now, I know your weakness."

You are my weakness! I mean, I don't have one!"

"Hahaha. Oh Envy. Just let me sleep."

"But,"

"No! Shut up and let me sleep, baka!"

She's scary when she's tired. Human. She's human. I can't, shouldn't, be feeling this. My body moved on its own. Wrapping my arms around her, I smelled her hair. I felt weird all over and hugged her closer to me.

"Why me?"

"What?"

"Why me? Why are you still here, with me? You could have left anytime and I wouldn't have stopped you."

"Because, dummy, you're my.............my friend. I'm not going to leave you."

"Why? I'm a..."

"Shut up! Just shut up! You are not a monster. You idiotic cross-dressing palm tree! I.....I love you! Stop calling yourself a monster! Because you're not! You're......... you're mine!"

I laid there breathless at what she had just said. Love? Is that what this is? Love?

"Love? What is that?" She laughed and I realized she was slightly crying.

"Idiot. Love is a feeling of warm personal attachment of deep affection for another person." Then she did something I never would have thought she would have ever done. She pressed her lips to mine. I froze. What........is she doing? What am I doing!?! Oh god! This feels nice. Ngh, what am I doing?!

I tried to make my body move, but it did the opposite of every rational thing I thought of. I groaned and pulled her closer. She dug her hands into my hair causing me to shift slightly. She made a moaning sound and I couldn't stop myself. I sat up bringing her with me. She sat with her legs wrapped around me.

Is this what love is?

We had to pull away for air and she stared into my eyes.

"Get it now? Or do I need to show you more?"

I gulped and she took that as a sign that I had no idea and connected our lips again. I growled and licked her bottom lip. She made a sound and opened her mouth. I didn't know much about this particular subject, but I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

Your POV

I could tell Envy didn't know what he was doing and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could also tell he was struggling to contain himself. He's never shown emotions before. I let him explore my mouth and then explored his. He made a sound and we pulled away for air again.

I saw his eyes shift and realized he was trying to give me the you're-just-human-and-I-shouldn't-be-doing-this-but-I-am-and-I-have-no-clue-what-I'm-doing look.

"Envy? Do you........do you love me?"

"Ngh. Whatever this I have no idea. But, but maybe, maybe that's what this is." I smiled and hugged him.

"Envy, you're the first person I've ever let get this close to me. I've always shut people out. Envy, I..."

"My name."

"Huh?"

"My name. I like this way it sounds when you say it. I've always hated it, but the way you say it, makes me change my mind. I want you to say my name and no one else's."

"Envy, if I could I would. But, it would be hard to get certain people's attention without saying their names."

"Then, just for right now. Just for now."

"Okay Envy, okay."

~Time Skip to when they are walking out of the forest~

"Envy, Envy, Envy." I said as I followed him out of the forest.

Shortly after our......moment......he snapped back to his old self and shook me off. I only giggled and kept chanting his name.

"Tch. Would you stop that?"

"No. You asked me to, therefore I will do it."

"If I asked you to jump off a cliff, would you?"

"No, because I know you would be sad if I did."

"Tch. Whatever."

"Eeeeeekkkkkkkk!"

We walked out of the forest and into the city.

"Well, look who it is. Saves me a lot of time looking for you." I looked over Envy's shoulder and gasped.

"The short kid!?"

"CALL ME SHORT AGAIN AND I'LL BREAK OFF YOUR LEGS AND STICK 'EM INTO YOUR HEAD!"

______________________________________________________________

A/n well, I changed my mind. I really wanted to put this chapter up. So here it is! Enjoy!