WA [DR] 55 - Last Chapter

This is the last chapter. Hope you had fun reading Worthwood Academy :) I enjoyed writing this story as much as I enjoyed reading your comments. Thank you so much for believing in me and for the patience. WA will be published under Viva Books and will probably be released by June or July. I hope you'll still support me with that.

It's my vacation na so I can now focus on Silver Traces and my other stories.

WA 55 – Last Chapter

Nathalia Delacroix, a girl with a lot of short comings. But nonetheless, she faced all of it. After the strange dream, she managed to love normally like it didn't happened. Now, she has more than one good friends around her. She was so blessed to have them.

Dreams should be a blur after waking up. In her case, hindi ganoon ang nangyari. Everything—every single details—she can even tell the tale from the very start until the very end. Ganoon ka linaw ang lahat ng pangyayari.

Wina... Rio... Xynthea... Briz... Uryll... Silang lahat ang naging patunay sa mga napanaginipan niya. They're alive and kicking! She's alive and breathing! She thought she could never see them again after that dream... Pero kung tadhana na ang nag takda, wala na talagang kawala.

Who wouldn't want that kind of life?

Kung papipiliin siya, she wouldn't trade anything for that.

Love was the least thing she had ever wished for. Sabi nga nila, you wouldn't know what would come into your way not until you experience it. She found love... In a much unexpected time. Hindi talaga niya inaasahan na maiinlove siya sa isang taong dati pa man, hindi na niya makasundo.

Of all people... Why Uryll Hutchinson?

He isn't the ideal type! He can't even say something nice and calm. He's rude and ruthless! Kung anong nasa utak niya, he would flaunt it until he knock some senses into your freaking mind! He won't back down for nothing. He is something. He's not the romantic type of guy. He's not a buddy bestfriend you wanted.

He is trouble.

So is Nathalia.

Kaya siguro sila nagkagusto sa isa't isa dahil pareho sila. They just don't want to comprehend it. They kept on denying that fact of a reason. Palagi silang naghahanap ng lusot kahit naman hindi kailangan. Hindi nila gustong magpatalo lalo na kung ang isa't isa ang magkaharap. Even in the essence of confessing their feelings... Ayaw rin magpatalo. They kept on pushing each other's button.

He cared a little. She sacrificed for him.

She mourned. He was happy.

Daphne was back. Briz was there.

They parted ways. Been with someone.

She cried and suppressed her emotions. He just can't say it out loud and kept it for himself.

She finally gave in and tried to divert her attention to Briz. Uryll tried his best to avoid her, yet he can't keep his shit together just by looking at her from afar.

Lastly, they still ended up together.

**

He flashed a smile, "Come on, they're waiting for us."

Nathalia smiled back at him. "I'm kind of nervous."

Madaling niyakap ni Uryll si Nathalia at hinalikan sa buhok. "Don't be. Ang ganda mo. They'll be envy of you for sure."

Hindi niya mapigilan ang pagngiti dahil sa sinabi niya. Uryll is her happy pill. Habang tumatagal, nagiging vocal na rin siya sa lahat ng gusto niyang sabihin.