Epilogue

-----
Hana's POV

"Hana... Come on, you can't leave me again." he whined. I laugh and peck his cheek. "I'm not leaving you, babe. I'm going back to pack my things and do stuffs. I can't just leave my friends without a proper goodbye, can I?"

"It's a fucking week. You know I can't live without you, right?" He pouts. "I'm not going to fall for your aegyo, Taehyungie" I laugh again.

"Fine, be that way. I hate you."

"Sure you do. And Taehyung, you are acting like a girl." he glared at me and left. Oops, I guess I went too far.

-----

"Baby girl!" He hugs me tightly. "I told you to stop calling me that, didn't I?" I pout. "I just missed you. Let me take you bags upstairs. Why didn't you call me to pick you up?" I follow him upstairs. "Just because." He looks at me weirdly as I look at him the same way before we burst into laughter.

"So you are not leaving me again, right?" He asked. "Eh, why not?" I laughed as he glared at me. "Just kidding babe." I peck his lips.

"It's not a proper kiss, Hana-ssi"

"As you can see, I'm trying to unpacking here, Taehyung-ssi"

"You meany girl." I stuck out my tongue at him earning a poke at my side.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

"Ohmygod, Kim Taehyung. You are killing me." I glared at him.

"Glad to know." he mutters under his breath. "What?"

"Nothing." He quickly run away while laughing his ass out.

So, this is how my relationship going so far. I can't say it's perfect though. We bickered a lot over a little things. But what can I say, I love my relationship with him. I don't know if I can live without him.

As predicted, JHope and Eunji are officially a couple. And believe me, they're the cutest thing ever. Let's not start with how he asked her to be his girlfriend. Long story short, it is very  sweet and cute.

Suga currently hitting on my friend, D. I was introducing D at Taehyung through Facetime that time and Suga coincidentally was there. As soon as we hang up, he quickly sent me a message asking for D's number. I'm pretty sure D likes him too, but just playing hard to get. Yeah, cliche much. She even planned on staying here.

Jimin started dating when I left Korea with his classmate. I think her name is Song Nayeong. They fought a lot but quickly make up after a day or two.

Jungkook is currently hanging out with some girl he knew from club. He doesn't really tell us about the girl. Like he said, "I'll tell you guys when the time comes." That boy, I swear I'm going to find out by myself if he didn't tell us any sooner.

Jin and Namjoon are not dating anytime soon. Like they said, love will come by itself.

Remember the waitress from Sweet Time Cafe, Kim Seojin? Yeah, she is dating Kyungsoo now. I think yesterday was their first anniversary. I'm so going to call him for details.

My 'lovely'cousin, Daehyun. I'm pretty sure he said that he is going to stay here, but no, he continues his studies in Australia. Once I meet him, I will knock him out.

Last but not least, Byun Baekhyun. He is now staying somewhere in Paris to continue his studies. We still contact with each other. What surprise me is, he and Yoo Rita are dating now. I feel happy for him. He and Taehyung are still trying to be friends but things are pretty awkward.

"Done unpacking?" I look at him who is leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, why?" he walks towards me as I zipped my suitcase.

"So that I can have my proper kiss now. " he said and pull me into a passionate kiss.

So I guess this is what happened when me married a jerk playboy.

"I love you, Kim Hana."

"I love you too, Kim Taehyung."

THE END

-----

So it's the end then. First of all, I want to thanks you guys for reading and support my story. I don't think I can make it without you guys though. I'm pretty sure I will miss updating this book for you guys. I'll miss you guys too. Thank you very much and I love you . Till we meet again. Bye

감사합니다