12|howl

- DISCLAIMER -

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Question of the Chapter: What show would you want to do a crossover with 'Teen Wolf'?

Please comment, share and vote!
----------

As we pushed the doors and walked out into the main hallway, Stiles blurted out, "It's her."

Scott looked around, as if his friend had been referring to someone around them. "What do you mean?"

"It's Allison." The werewolf's face remained blank, so Stiles decided to go into more detail. "Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her."

"Okay."

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did."

I just walked alongside them, barely paying any attention, just waiting for something interesting to happen. Discussing someone else's love life only made me think of the one I used to have.

"Well, so that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her. At least not like how you were trying to kill me. Or Riley."

At the sound of my name, my ears perked up, deciding that if it was about the whole werewolf thing, I should probably pay attention.
"Yeah, still a little annoyed about that," I pointed out, leaning forward so that Scott could see me past Stiles.

"Anyway," Stiles cut in, giving me a look for interrupting him. "She brings you back, is what I'm saying."

The werewolf shook his mop of hair, "No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally every time I'm kissing her or touching her . . . "

Stiles started waving a hand, cutting him off, "No, that's not the same. When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?"

When Scott didn't answer, Stiles and I looked at him, to see him staring dreamily into the distance.
"You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?" I sighed.

He looked as if he was going to deny it, but then he just nodded. "Yeah. Sorry . . . "

I slapped him upside the head. "Concentrate! We are trying to keep you from killing someone here."

"Back to what I have tried to say about five-thousand time," Stiles grunted. "Back in the classroom when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak. I think she actually gives you control. She's kind of like an anchor."

"You mean because I love her," Scott said fairly nonchalantly.

"Exactly."

We allowed Scott a moment to let what he just said sink in. I then said beneath my breath, "Cue freak out in three . . . two . . . "

"Did I just say that?" Scott gasped.

"Yes, you just said that."

The boy smiled. "I love her."

"That's great, Scottie, really. Now, moving on . . . "

"No, no, no, really. I think I'm totally in love with her."

"Okay," I said slowly. "You've been dating, like, a week, but whatever."

"That's beautiful," Stiles said with his usual amount of sarcasm. "Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time."